Cute Moments 🌊 {1K Views}

- 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 -

- This is fair earlier in the story. One of the chapters needs a bit of background to it. Just after Scar chapter -

"(Y/N)!"

What's Kidd want now? I walk over to him.

"We're here."

Here?

"You said when we got close. You would take a look for the treasure."

Ooh right, that treasure.

'Yes, the treasure underwater. Let me get changed first.'

I head back to my room, "oi!" I look back at him, "come to the workshop after you've changed."

I nod and head to my room.

I come out and head to Kidd's workshop. "Why are you in your swimmers and heading to Kidd's workshop?"

'We're near the treasure. I told Kidd I'll have look if there was anything down there.'

"We already looked, nothing down there."

'But I'm smaller than you four. I might find something you miss.'

"I rather you didn't go down there. What if something happens?"

'I'll be fine.'

"I don't want you -"

"(Y/N)!!" Kidd yells out.

Brother walks over to him, "(Y/N) not going."

"Yes, she is!"

"No, she's not!"

They start fighting... This is going to take forever...

~~~~

It's been 10 minutes... I've just been tanning. I'm going for a swimming. Not like they're going to notice me gone. I jump overboard, the water not to bad.

"(Y/N)!?!" Brother notice... "Get back on the ship!!"

"Here!" Kidd throws something over board.

Shit!! I just catch it, I look at it. What is it?

"It's a breathing mask. It'll start flashing when you start running out of oxygen."

"What the fuck?! Don't you dare (Y/N)!?"

"She'll be fine! Make sure you surface, to refill it. Get going!"

That's pretty smart. I wonder long it'll last.

"Have you even tested?"

"She'll be fine."

"You haven't tested it?!"

"How the fuck am I supposed to test it?!"

And they're off again...

Fuck it. I dive in and start making my way down. There's different colours of coral and fish. It's so beautiful ~

I swim around for about 5 minutes I can't see anything. Hmm? A flicker of red light? They did miss something. Something touches my arm. Its Heat?

He pulls on my arm, and I pull back and point to the light. He shakes his head and points up. I shake my head and point back to it. He nods and hands me a baby transponder and swims back up. I swim towards the light.