what happening? (miu's POV)

I woke up this morning at 1:00 pm. It was the day before the first day of the new highschool school year. I got up and went to the kitchen and made myself some eggs. I wasnt really hungry though. I didnt really feel like going to school for another year. Last year i felt left out and useless. I dont even have any friends. I frowned and stood up and put my plate in the sink and sighed. I didnt feel like being in a sad mood so i decided to go to the flower shop i dont really know why but i did. So i went back to my room and got dressed and brushed my wavy-ish hair. I walked out of my hotel room. I've been staying at a hotel for the past month. I dont really have much money right now since ive been spenting my money on clothes to make myself look good. I feel like i have to look good so people will like me but it hasnt been working that way. I grabbed my hotel key and locked my room. I start walking down the hallway to the front door of the hotel. I opened it and walked out. It was mildy hot outside and i had pretty warm clothes on. I started walking to dirrection to the flower shop. Everyonce in a while an old old man would yell out stuff like "your gorgeous" or "hottie" and occasionally whistle. I hated it so much. I tried ignoring it but soon it got so annoying i would run and not even say anything back. I did crave attention tho and it made me kinda happy. I tried to push the happiness away though. Im sure ill find someone that gives me the attention that i crave eventually right-?

I look up and see the flower shop right in front of me. I kinda lost interest in doing this halfways through but i wasnt gonna just walk back. So i walked in and sniffed the air. The air made me cough. It was a mix of flowers and perfume. I walked in and looked around. I look at the front and see this completely stunning lady working at the front. She was so beautiful i couldnt stop staring. She looked up from the work she was doing and saw me. She smiled. I looked the other way and ran and hid in an isle. I could stare at her all day she was so beautiful. Then out of no where she walked in the isle with me. As soon as i see her i blush very red. I laugh shyly. She then says "do you need help looking for anything?" she smiles while saying this. I wasnt even listening really i was to busy staring at her beauty. "Are you okay?" She asks. I jump up "i-uhm yes im fine!" She smiles "glad to hear that ill be at the front desk if you need anything!" She walked of chuckling. I think to myself "fuck fuck fuck what the fuck was i doing that was so embarassing im so weird and dumb i should go now" I look around for a few more minutes and open the door to leave the shop. "Bye! I hope to see you again sometimes soon!" She says loudly so i could hear. I look bad "good bye! have a uh good day ma'am" i say back to her leaving the shop.

"OH MY GOD SHES SO FUCKING PRETTY I WISH I COULD SEE HER AGAIN" I say under my breath. I start my walk back to the hotel. I got a few odd stares as i was walking  it made me feel weird. "I wonder why they are staring at me" i thought to myself. I finally got back to the hotel and unlocked my room in a rush to take off all this heavy clothes. I lock my hotel room and walk to my bedroom. I changed and now i only had a baggy t-shirt on. I go to the kitchen and get myself a bowl of ice cream. I sit down and watch my favorite movie again. Suddenly i got a text. Who was it from? It was from ibuki mioda. We barely talk and i wouldnt even consider us friends.

  -ibuki mioda-

   Are you gay? I saw you blushing at the worker at the flower shop lmao

I widen my eyes conserned. I wonder to myself "am i..?" Then i remember the way i stared at the lady. I had to come up with an answer quick so she wouldnt think i was weird.

-ibuki mioda-

Are you gay? I saw you blushing at the worker at the flower shop lmao

No i like men.

That answer is one i would regret. I put my phone down and got up to put my bowl away. I layed back down on the couch with my head laying on the arm of the couch. I look up at the ceiling. I sigh. "Am i even into men anymore?" I think to myself "i havent even seen a man i find attractive in ages." I then realize that it was getting late and i should go to bed. After all i do have the first day of school tomorrow. I get up and go to my room i lay down. I cover up and close my eyes. My thoughts couldnt even be controlled anymore. All i imagined was the lady at the flower shop cuddling me and playing with my hair. I felt so happy and loved. I fell asleep quickly.