a normal day right? (kaede's POV)

I wake up by my alarm. Its 8 am. I sigh. I get up and gets dressed in my work uniform. I work at the local flower shop. Its a family owned shop too. I finish getting myself ready. I walk into the living room and see my mother in the kitchen making pancakes for breakfast. I gasp. Pancakes are my favorite thing to eat for breakfast. "good morning mom!" My mother looked up from the pancake batter she was stirring. "good morning sweetie! I made your favorite!" She smiles. "Thanks mom!" I sit down at the kitchen island. While my mom finished cooking breakfast i take my phone out. I text a few people goodmorning. I had quite a few friends and it made me happy knowing this. "Pankcakes are done!" My mother says as she puts my plate of two pancakes in front of me. "Thanks mom" I smile and start eating. "So remember when you came out to me as a lesbian?" I nodd my head "Well i got you a pride flag to show your pride! It'll come in the mail by tomorrow!" I gasp "wait really? oh my gosh thank you so much mom!" I smile. "Of course sweetie." I finish my pancakes and check the time. It's 10:00 and the flower shop opens at 12. I get my keys for the house. My mom was waiting in the car outside in the driveway. I lock the house and walk to the car. I hop in and buckle up. I plug my earbuds in and listen to my favorite playlist while looking out of the car window. The drive is normal 20 minutes long. I soon fell asleep. I woke up by my mom tapping my shoulder and telling me we were here. I rub my eyes and take my earbubs out and put them in my small bag i carry. I get out of the car and walk into the shop. My mom goes to pick up my uncle because he works at the shop too. It was just me at the shop now. Its 11:50 i quickly stock up some of the flower seeds. I then get some paper work out and place it on the front desk. My mom and uncle wouldnt be here for 2 more hours. My uncle lives an hour away from here. I turn the sign from "closed" to "open" at the front door. I sit down at my desk and starting doing the paper work. It was mostly counting how much money the flower shop makes a week to make sure the business is still stable. Its about 1:30 right now and im so bored. Im almost done with the paper work so thats good. Nobody has come to the show yet but normally they start coming at 5 or 7. I sigh.

Then all of a sudden the door opens up and a lady walks in. I see her from the corner of my eye. "Shes so pretty" i think to myself. I realized she was standing there for a bit. Was she staring at me? I look up from the work and smile. She run behind one of the isles. I think she was embarassed. I give her a second before i go to her. I walk into the isle. She stands there for a second speechless i think and laughs. "do you need looking for anything" I ask politely. She doesnt answer me she was staring at me she looked like she could start drooling but she didnt. "Are you okay?" I ask she jumps startled "i-uhm yes im fine!" I smile "glad to hear that ill be at the front desk if yiu need anything!" I walked of laughing. I sit back down at my desk. A few moments later she walks up to the door about to leave. "bye! I hope to see you again sometime soon!" I say to her blushing. She turns around"good bye! have a uh good day ma'am." she says in a rush. As soon as she leaves i get out of my chair and jump up and down happily. "SHES SO SWEET AND CUTE I WANNA SEE HER MORE" i had so much gay panic seeing her. Then behind me i hear my uncle and mom walk through the back door. "hey kaede!" "hey uncle jo!" I say back. "Are you okay your face is red!" I think for a second "oh shit was i really blushing that hard for her..?" "Yes im fine! Its just hot in here!" I reply to uncle jo, lying. "Okay well you can go home now me and your mom will take over!" "Okay! Be careful!" I say back as i go in for a small hug to my uncle and mother.

I go out the front door and stand outside. My mom had already called a lift for me. I get picked up and dropped off at the house. I unlock the door and walk in. I get dressed for bed even tho it was early. I was really excited for the new school year the first day of school is tomorrow too! I lay down in my bed for a bit and then decide to call my friend, kokichi. He answers. "hey dummy, how are you?" I was so excited abt the girl at the shop i bursted out not even answering the question. "kokichi i met this girl and shes so pretty and sweet and ni-" kokichi stops me. "Okay okay but did you get her number?!" I gasp and reply "GOD DAMNIT FUCK I DIDNT" i say angrily "damn" he replies "well maybe she goes to our school-?" he adds on. "Maybe i hope. Im gonna go to bed now kokichi goodnight!" "Goodnight dummy see ya tomorrow!" I hang up and slam my phone down on my bedside table. "FUCK" i yell outloud. I rub my face and sigh. "Im such a dummy" i say under my breath. I turn off my lamp and lay on my stomach and shut my eyes. Thoughts swirled in my head. "What if shes straight" "what if you never see her again" "what if-" The thought stopped mid sentence and i fell asleep.