TDP Aftermath IV: Everyone is Here!

(Aftermath intro)

Victini: Welcome back to the final Aftermath ever, I'm your handsome host Victini, and this is Total, Drama, Pokemon Aftermath!

Meowth: Wait final aftermath? Meaning there won't be any next season?

Victini: Next season is a World Tour, I can't exactly host the aftermath from a plane.

Meowth: Then let me host it. We can call it The After-meowth!

Togetic: Good one, Meowth!

Victini: This is why you two were eliminated early. Anyways it's time for something special. The fourteen of you are going to vote on which contestant you want to win. Pick which one of the finalists you want to win. The person with the most votes will win an advantage in the final round.

Jolteon: Personally, I think I should've won. 

Victini: But Jolteon, you aren't in the final three.

Jolteon: Well, I know that, but I just thought you wanted to know my opinion-

Victini: Jolteon.

Jolteon: What?

Victini: Stop talking. Togetic, we'll start with you. Who do you want to take home the million?

Togetic: I vote for Cubone. He's like my dad. I rarely hear from either of them.

Snivy: I also have to vote for Cubone. He's quiet yet competitive. I admire that.

Litten: Snivy made a great point about Cubone being a competitive player which is why I'm voting for Pikachu.

Snivy: I- what?!

Meowth: Cubone. Definitely.

Jolteon: Well I have to vote Pikachu, from one electric type, to another.

Ditto: Hm...well Pichu stole my strategy of pretending to be something you're not, and Pikachu hates Pichu, so I vote for Pikachu!

Zorua: Cubone...he's the only one who hasn't said he hates me.

Eevee: I'm definitely voting for Cubone. Pikachu and Pichu are both near the bottom of my niceness list.

Kirlia: I have to vote for...Litten!

Victini: Well since Litten voted for Pikachu, I'll count that as a vote for Pikachu.

Kirlia: What!? NO!

Minccino: I have to vote for Pikachu, he's so hot- I mean he's a really great competitor.

Eevee: Hey, you voted for a different person than me. That's not very nice.

Minccino: Oh yeah, right. I'll switch my vote to Cubone then. (Whispers to Victini) Hey, just between you and me, I'd really like to lock in my vote for Pikachu.

Victini: (Into megaphone) MINCCINO'S VOTE IS NOW LOCKED IN FOR PIKACHU!

Delphox: I voted for Pikachu too. He kn
ows how to stand up for himself, just like I learned to do.

Boltund: I'm voting for Cubone. Obviously.

Vaporeon: Hmmm... well Cubone was in an alliance with me twice, however he also said he doesn't like me for some reason, so I vote for Pikachu.

Flareon: I have to vote for Cubone, because he was, like, such a good friend.

Victini: Well there we have it. The person with the most votes will receive an advantage in the final challenge Pichu will not be receiving anything, because nobody voted for him. Cubone got seven votes, and Pikachu... also got seven votes. Meanwhile Pichu got nothing. Wonder why. Anyways since there was a tie, and no one is willing to change their vote, that means nobody will be getting an advantage in the final challenge. What a shame.