The Goodbye and Hello

They say that you're soulmate is someone who inspires you to be a different person.. they are the one's who believe in you before anyone did or no one else will.. they are like you're best friend or more

(10yrs ago both Vera and Pat were 24yrs old)
Vera and Patrick we're by a beautiful meadow sitting and enjoy each other's company..

(10yrs ago both Vera and Pat were 24yrs old)Vera and Patrick we're by a beautiful meadow sitting and enjoy each other's company

Patrick: remember that time when you snuck out to the window just to go to the party..
Vera: yeah.  hahaha I almost broke my leg cuz of you.. hahaha
(Suddenly Vera's expression went sad)
Patrick: what's wrong?
Vera: ohh.. it's nothing..
Patrick: tell me..
Vera: no it's fine P... Hahaha I'm just kidding..
Patrick: fine.. whatever you say..
Vera: if you were to leave this place.. what's the most thing you'll miss?
Patrick: hmmm.. hahaha besides my family? Maybe you..
Vera: me? (She blushes)
Patrick: yeah.. I mean our adventures together is what makes my life interesting and happy.. how about you?
Vera: hmmmm . My dog!!!
Patrick: what? 😔
Vera: I'm kidding.. of course you!!! (She messes his hair)
Patrick: hey.. I just got this combed.. hahaha.. two can play that game... (He tickles Vera by the ground)

Vera: stop it!!!😭🤣🤣🤣🤣(Suddenly the mood change

(Suddenly the mood change.. the surrounding filled with strong sexual tension.. Patrick stares were burning hole by Vera.. for no reason he leans in to her lips and kiss her gently..there were no words said that was a perfect moment for them.. vera kissed him back but with a tear rolling to her cheek)

 vera kissed him back but with a tear rolling to her cheek)