Putting the TRUTH out

(Vera was wide awake by the sudden noise of the alarm clock.. she remembers that her shift starts by 7:30 in the morning.. she got up fix her bed and went downstairs to get herself a cup of warm coffee.. as she approached the living room of her apartment she saw nothing but an empty yet messy couch and no patrick wilson on sight.. her blood immediately boils knowing that he didn't fix his bed..)
Vera: goddamn Wilson.. ugghhh..🙄🙄🙄..
(So she fixes the couch and proceed making her coffee and breakfast then later on proceed to her workplace)
(Meanwhile back at Patrick's place)
John: hmmm.. sir.. you're early today?
Patrick: ohh.. hahaha I had a sleepover on a friends house..
John: oh.. hahaha and that's some lucky friend.. may I know her name?
Patrick: how did you know it was a she?
John: let's say.. I was once in your place.. hahaha I can see the glow.. she's something special isn't she?
Patrick: actually she is.. hahaha
John: I thought you and Ms. Amber were dating?
Patrick: ohh.. yeah we still are.. oh.. um.. hahaha.. I'm not cheating.. Vera is just a friend..
John: she is really? Mr. Wilson I maybe old, but I can see the lie through you..
Patrick: well fine.. maybe she's a lil special to me..
John: 🤨🤨
Patrick: fine.. like a lot.. and last night I found out that she's sorta wish I was single..sooo? Now what?
John: well.. you're asking the wrong person sir.. hahaha it's your choice really.. whether you choose to be happy but pretendly or be happy for real.. hahaha I gotta go.. I'll see you around sir..
Patrick: thanks Mr. John
(Patrick unlock his door and sat by the couch.. he thought what John said.. he asked himself..is he really happy with Amber? Do he really love her? Or did he just start falling for her cuz she kinda reminds him of Vera..)
(Fast forward 12:30 in the afternoon.. Vera and Angie were starting to head out for their lunch break.. they got out of their aprons and went out)
Angie: so where to?
Vera: hmmmm.. I'm suddenly craving some spicy stuff..
Angie: well it's your lucky day.. Hotness alert..
Vera: whatchu mean?
(Angie points behind her.. as she turns to see a smiling Wilson)
Patrick: heyyy ladies..
Vera: I just lost my appetite..
Angie: why? Can't keep up with the hotness?
(Vera elbows her as patrick approach them)
Patrick: are you guys gonna have lunch?
Vera: oh no we're actually buying ropes.  You know we plan to hang ourselves..
Angie: I'm sorry hahaha she's a lil bit tired it yeah we're bout to have lunch..
Patrick: mind if I join?
Vera: actually we do..
Angie: actually I don't..
Vera: Angie.. look Pat me and her are having a girl lunch thing.. so no..
Angie: no we don't.. you know what I forgot I have a.. ummm.. an appointment with my ummm.. ice cream guy.. so how about you two have lunch together..
Vera: you don't have an ice cream guy..
Angie: and there a plenty things you don't know about me V.. besides you said your hungry.. patrick will gladly take you right?
Patrick: yeah.. of course..
Vera: you know what.. I think I'll skip lunch..
Patrick: well.. I'll be seeing you by dinner then..
Vera: no.. means no Wilson .
Angie: I'm going.. so(she dashes back inside)
Vera: heyyy.. don't ditch me (she tries to run after her but patrick held her elbow)
Patrick: why are you avoiding me?
Vera: who says I'm avoiding you?
Patrick: V?? I'm sorry bout the couch..
Vera: you should be.. God.. you haven't changed you big head.. (she punches his shoulder)
Patrick: so.. dinner tonight? My treat..
Vera: hmmmm.. wait look what's that?
Patrick: where? There's nothing th---
(As he turn back to her she already ran back inside)
Patrick: hmmmm.. so that's how were playing aren't we.. (she smiles as he rubs his chin)
(Evenings approaching and in a few hours Vera's shift is about to end.. she patiently looks at the clock with fingers crossed.. until Angie came in)
Angie: hey.. we have an unpaying customer outside.. chef said you're in charge of giving his punishment..
Vera: ughhh.. why do people like still exist.. fine.. where is that customer..
Patrick: right here?!(he confidently raises his hand at her)
Vera: you gotta be kidding me.. him really?
Patrick: I was.. ummm.. short in cash so.. I couldn't pay hehehe..
Vera: yeah right.. hey Angie.. here's my credit card.. I'll be paying what he ate..
Patrick &Angie: what??
Patrick: no.. I won't except it..
Angie: me too..
Vera: oh.. you guys are a team now?
Angie: no.. just come on V.. he's already here..
Vera: God... Fine.. here wash this plates🙄🙄🙄..
(Patrick smiles and put on an apron and starts washing)
Patrick: so? What are doing after your shift?
Vera: none of your concern..
Patrick: ohhh.. bossy.. I was planning bout what I said earlier.. you know dinner?
Vera: I'm busy..
Patrick: doing what?
Vera: what's with the questions..
Patrick: hahaha nothing.. Pls.. just this night.. have dinner with me..your not even busy.. you don't have any boyfriend..
Vera: what did you say? What if I have?
Patrick: then who is it?
Vera: why would I tell you?
Patrick: cuz.. were bsf and to think you promise we never keep things from each other...
Vera: I promise? Really? I can't remember was it before or after you called me trouble? Just wash those plates so I can go home already..
Patrick: go to dinner with me maybe I'll do it faster..
Vera: you're so annoying..
Patrick: but cute😏
Vera: fine.. I'll go just hurry pls..
Patrick: yes!!
(After checking out Vera and Patrick proceed by his car and drove)
Vera: where are you taking me?
Patrick: it's a surprise..
Vera: so childish..
(After a few minutes of ignoring him they finally arrived at a dock with a beautiful view of the lights reflecting by the water)