~15~

After seeing who it was, they knocked me out.

When I woke up, I was in a dark room. I groaned and my head pounded. I was strapped to a chair. "H-Hello?" I called out. I then realized I didn't put my sunglasses on that morning. I shut my eyes and listened closely.

"So you're awake." The person's voice resonated throughout the room.

"You. What do you want?! Why am I here?!" I yelled.

"I thought you would have known that by now." They replied.

"Actually, no, I don't know. I can't read minds, okay? I'm not psychic." I retorted.

The person chuckled. "Well, I'm surprised you haven't called for help."

"I'm not helpless. I'd only call for help if I absolutely had to. So, why don't you try to give me a reason to?" I growled.

"Very strong-willed. It's a strong quality."

"Yeah? Well my fist is strong too. Why don;t you come over to see?" I snorted.

"Hmph. You say such nasty things. How could you be so pure?" Angela's voice grumbled in front of me.

"Because I'm not an uncaring person like you." I snarled.

"Uncaring? Why, I was just going to give you this strange contraption." I heard the clicking of my sunglasses, the ends clicking on the lens.

"You know what? You are a very caring person. I would very much appreciate those back." I said innocently. Then, I felt Angela put my sunglasses on my face.

Iopened my eyes. "Thank you. Now, I'm going to gladly spit in your face." And I did. She glared as she wiped the spit off her face.

"How rude." She scoffed.

"It's rude to know people out and keep them locked up in a room, tied to a chair." I replied.

"And you won't be leaving this room for a long time. I have some...plans." She chuckled darkly.

Oh god...

~Sebastian's P.O.V.~

Siren ran out of the room. I growled angrily and started to follow her. I followed her out into the hall. I saw her slide and her shoulder collide with the wall. But, she kept running. I picked up the pace, chuckling at her clumsy actions.

Then, as I turned the corner, I witnessed Angela hit Siren hard on the head and throw her over her shoulder. I growled but Angela was gone in an instant. I stopped myself from going after her.

I cannot leave the young master. I must speak with him before persuing. I thought to myself. I turned the other way and went to the young master.

"Young master." I put a hand to my heart and bowed.

"What is it Sebastian?" He grumbled.

"It seems that Siren has been taken." I answered.

"What?! Well, go get her already. You've wasted enough time as it is."

"Yes, my lord." I bowed and smirked. My eyes turned fuschia. I was gone and after Angela with the intention of rescuing Siren.

~Siren's P.O.V.~

"Plans...?" I whispered.

"I intend to make tou my student, my heir, and...my lover." She whispered as she played with a strand of my hair. I flinched away from her touch. Okay, soon would be a good time for you to show up Sebastian. I thought.