My friend! or not

A/n: I won't stick to the original and this story will take place on the temple of sealed god! Also! Curse you lala simping because i won't be able to sleep peacefully after making this!

****

"We have to stop the sealed god before anything bad happens!"

Choi han was angrily saying the words while frowning.

Cale who was till a ghost and is holding the cintamani flinched.

"I agree, but where is toonka?!"

Rosalyn's question made everyone silent.

"Perhaps he is still in the.... Whipper kingdom?"

Mary said while nervously looking at clopeh who was beside her because all she heard about him that he was crazy.

"We'll be able to defeat him somehow! We have cale-nim after all!"

Cale sighed at clopeh while kim rok soo on the cintamani was sighing with him.

*****

Sealed god who was in cale's body was sitting on a bench of a deatroyed village while his eyes are closed to organize his thoughts for the plan he was making.

He then heard a bush make a sound.

Sealed god stood up and looked at the bush and was in a stance ready to run if an enemy were to come out.

"Cale?"

It was toonka. At this moment sealed got prevented his mouth from curling up because he immediately knew that toonka thought he was cale and didn't knew that the real cale was invisible and wasn't able to participate.

He opened his arms to toonka and said.

"My friend! It's good to see you."

Toonka was a loss for words, cale never called him 'my friend' until now, he saw cale was even smiling brightly.

He smiled and ran toward cale and carried him up in the air and says.

"My friend! It seems you haven't met with the others! But it's good that we met here!"

Toonka was smiling brightly while sealed god who was in cale's body was nervous.because he thought toonka would throw him or choke him when he was carried.

At the same time.

Chill.

Cale who was invisible felt a chill on his spine, kim rok soo noticed and asked.

-something wrong?

"No...nothing."

Cale looked at the cintamani and continued to walk.

...............

"Cale my friend! Let us go now we have to find the others! I saw clopeh flying in a wyvern, i tried to call out to him but he was flying too fast and i was far away."

" I see..."

Sealed god touched his chin and was thinking while he was walking with toonka.

Toonka was looking at cale who was holding his chin closely with a very different gaze. Sealed god noticed it and nervously asked.

" W-what?"

" No... it's nothing."

He was even more nervous after toonka said it was nothing. He processed his mind much more quickly and didn't notice he was about to fall down.