𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: @𝗄𝗅𝖾𝖿𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖻𝖺𝖾

I was walking home across Figure Eight after spending the day with my best friend Kiara who lived on the other side of the island from where I lived on the Cut

I was walking home across Figure Eight after spending the day with my best friend Kiara who lived on the other side of the island from where I lived on the Cut. She offered to give me a ride home but I insisted I'd just walk.

I was sauntering down the street, hoping to get home before it got dark cause I knew JJ would be home from work and he would start to worry.

Suddenly, I spotted a pair of boys walking down the street heading my way as they talked. I didn't think much of it until I realized who they were. Rafe Cameron and Topper Thornton.

They absolutely despised pogues. If they saw me on their side of the island, it was like asking for a death wish. They must have been walking back home after their little golf session, seeing that they had golf bags throwing over their shoulders.

I didn't really know what to do so I figured I could maybe walk past them without them realizing since they were caught up in a conversation.

However, I was wrong.

As I was scurrying past them, an arm was thrown out in front of me, halting me to a stop.

"Well, look what we have here," a deeper voice said with a chuckle. "What're you doing on the wrong side of the island?"

"Look Rafe, I don't want any trouble, I'm just going home" I explained, trying to push past him but he blocked my way.

"I just wanna know, do you feel good about yourself?" Rafe asked making me furrow my eyebrows together in confusion. "That you're dating the same dirtbag that put a gun to Topper's head"

I rolled my eyes at them as I remembered the night at the boneyard party that my boyfriend, JJ had put a gun to Topper's head cause he was drowning John b.

"Well maybe he wouldn't have done it if you didn't try to drown John b" I retorted, looking at Topper as I pursued my lips together.

"He started it" The boy with frosted tips argued with me.

"Pretty sure you started it," I said,
pushing past them but I was picked up by my waist from behind.

"Get your hands off me!" I shouted, kicking and punching in Rafe's grip. I wasn't just gonna let him push me around.

"Looks like we got a little bitch on our hands" Rafe chuckled to himself as he put me back down on my feet in front of them blocking the way home.

I swung my arm, landing a hard slap on the boy's cheek. I was already fed up with his bullshit. Slapping someone much bigger and stronger than me probably wasn't my best idea cause all I received in return was a punch to the face.