Sayaka x Reader

Y/N = Your name.
L/N = Last name

***

Navy blue hair. Sparkling light blue eyes. And the best singing voice you've ever heard in your life.

Sayaka Maizono was her name. She had the title of the Ultimate Pop Sensation.

And that was rightly deserved. For she was possibly one of the biggest pop stars out there, if not the best.

You had a couple of her albums, and even a poster of her. Sayaka's voice was like music to your ears, no pun intended. Something about her just made your heart melt.

You had even dreamed of going to see her perform live. Seeing the love of your life onstage, in person, you wanted nothing more.

But how were you going to get tickets to see her? You could barely afford that PlayStation 4 in your living room. And you didn't necessarily have any special talents unlike Sayaka. You were just an employee at a grocery store. Maybe they should start calling you "Y/N, Super High School Level Checkout Guy".

That was just your part time job. The payment wasn't much. But you were at least excited to get paid at all.

School was more or less the same. You unfortunately didn't get paid to go there. Which sounded like a load of shit, considering it's harder than simply swiping items in one direction and placing them in bags.

This was the life of Y/N. An ordinary high school student with the job of making sure people go home with their food.

One day, however, everything was going to change.

***

Back to school you went for another dreary day. At least, that's what you thought.

Getting to language class, you saw your friend Makoto Naegi sitting in a desk next to you.

He looked at you for a moment, then back at the chalkboard. Today, they were teaching French.

Makoto was at the desk next to you. That was a bit lucky, considering not only is he your best friend, but you two made a bit of trouble during your elementary days.

As the teacher wasn't looking, Makoto whispered closely to your ear.

"Leon and I did some work, and we got you something. Make sure to see us after class."

That left quite a series of questions going on in your head. They got you something. What type of gift was this?

That was something to focus on later. All you had to do was get past this one class.

***

Needless to say, the class ended pretty fast.