Chapter 61. Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Microwave ☾

A/N: Its an Update (happy dance) ;)
It took forever to write lol.

⭑─⭒──⚝⚝──⭒─⭑

Dumbledore's Army continued on without any sign of an issue. While the Inquisitorial Squad did become a thing again, for some reason they had no clue what was going on. Draco declared it was the lack of his brilliance on the squad that kept them from catching on to what they were doing. One day, Harry had had enough of his gloating. While they were gearing up for their second to last Quidditch match, Harry decided to bring his friend down a few pegs.

"Draco, I hate to say it, but you were just as hopeless on the Squad as they are now. The only reason you ever found out was because of Marietta Edgecombe." Harry paused for a moment, quirking his head to one side. "Come to think of it, the only reason they aren't suspicious of us is because you lead them on wild goose chases through the castle while the rest of us head down to the Chamber of Secrets."

This was actually true. Draco had taken up the responsibility of using the map along with Harry's invisibility cloak to lead the Inquisitorial Squad throughout the castle, disappearing when he got the signal from Luna that everyone was in the frying pan (using their communicators, of course).

Draco pouted. "Well, it's still due to my brilliance." Harry rolled his eyes.

"Of course, Dragon. We couldn't do any of this without you." A gentle voice said, the sound wafting through the air like a breeze. Harry could only smile as he saw Luna walk through the door, until he remembered where he was. He blushed profusely as he realized he was still in the male side of the locker rooms-along with all the other boys on the Quidditch team. He looked down to check if he was decent, only to see neither he nor Draco were wearing shirts. He quickly hoisted his robes over his chest.

Draco rolled his eyes and giggled. "Yes, Scarhead, cover your boobs, because you're a girl." He paused. "It's not like she's never seen a topless guy before."

"Has she?" Harry asked. Luna smirked.

"I am right here, you know!" She said with a bit of a laugh. Draco shook his head and threw his shirt over it.

"I'll see you out on the pitch, Harry-Bear." Draco teased. Harry scowled.

"Shut up, Drakey-poo." He said, throwing the closest thing next to him-a book.

Draco ducked behind his hands and let the book connect with him. Once it was safely on the floor, he picked it up, turning to read the title. "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone? What is this?"

Harry shrugged. "I don't know. It was there when I got here."

"Harry, maybe we should investigate this. Someone's writing books about you. Although, I don't know who would bother to read them." Draco drawled. This time, Harry threw his broom at the blond. Draco Black laughed as he grabbed his friend's broom and carried it out to the pitch. Harry turned to see Luna doubled over in laughter.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. "This is the boys' locker room."

Luna smiled. "Yes, and you're a boy. I was looking for you. I wanted to wish you good luck." With that, she bent down and kissed him on the cheek. This surprised him probably more than it should have, but he blushed and stood up due to the shock of it all. He looked down, smiling like a loon. Luna must have thought this adorable, because she placed her finger under his chin, lifted it, and kissed him soundly on the lips.

Unbeknownst to them, as they began to deepen their kiss, another set of eyes was locked in on them. A young redhead peered through the window on the door separating the male/female locker rooms. She glared menacingly as she watched Harry nibble on Luna's lip. She was about to rush in and stop them when she locked eyes with two more redheads, both of which were glaring at her and shaking their heads. She got the message and ran the opposite direction.