One-Sided

"I'm on my way."

"Alright, I'll be waiting."

She can't stop smiling after reading the message that he sent. It's been awhile since the last time they met, two best buddies have finally reunited after the misunderstanding that they had.

"Hey, sorry the traffic was insane."

"Heeeey! It's alright, are you hungry? I've ordered matcha latte and sushi for you."

"I'm starving. You're the best! Thanks." He ruffles her hair.

"Of course, I am. You're most welcome." She chuckles.

"Ey tsk! But it's okay though that's the truth. Oh God, I really miss you Ji."

"I miss you too, a lot."

"Our misunderstanding was super silly, I can't even stop laughing and yeah I miss you, I miss you a lot. I miss you."

"HAHAHAHAHAHA HEEEY HOW MANY "I MISS YOU(s)" YOU GOT THERE HUH?"

"Don't care, I really miss you. Deadass serious."

By that, they continuing their reconciliation or so called reunion. Jaehyun and Jiho have been friends since they were on kindergarten. Their houses are close to each other, thus their parents too. Both of them would gladly spend their days together, talking about everything and they can't even stop.

That day, that awful day happened. They got a misunderstanding which caused them to stop talking to each other. They weren't on their best shape and things kinda got worse. They thought that one of them didn't want to talk to the other one.

"I really thought that you didn't want to talk to me. You got mad at me."

"I thought the same. I thought that you got tired of me, thus I didn't have the courage to reach you out even though I missed you."

"Did you cry?"

"What did you think?"

"Yeah?"

"Of course! You know that I cry easily and of course, that time I cried a lot like really a lot because of you."

He laughs upon hearing her answer, Jiho can easily cry over small thing and Jaehyun knows it already that she would definitely cry because of their misunderstanding.

"STOP LAUGHING! How about you? Were you sad?"

"Of course, you dummy. My chest was literally hurt waiting for your reply yet you didn't even bother."

"You dumb! Told ya, I didn't have any courage. Besides, you should be the one who reaches for me first."

"I DID! If I didn't do that then we won't have this quarrel right now. I miss you."

"How can you jump from the argument and say I miss you huh?"

"I don't care! I miss you."

They talk a lot about anything as always, how they weren't there for each other on their lowest points and keep saying sorry. The two souls that long for each other have finally reunited as one, the best friends that everyone envies are together again.

"Ji?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm tired."

"Why? You have a fight again with your girlfriend?"

"Yeah. I really want to break up but I can't."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 07, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

One-Sidedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें