~Chapter 13~

{ Rose's POV }
My head feels like hell was unleashed inside. And I feel like I was just in labor and give birth to Satin. Ok I got my head hit when I first got to the house, I hit my head on the door when Eddie came in my room, I hit my head on the van, a strigoi fell on top of me and hit my head after being hung by my hair. And... Well shit.... Dimitri.

I don't think I want to open my eyes. I don't want to. Heh nope..... Just click your heals together maybe that could work. "Ahhh!" Ok don't do that. My theighs hurt from the running I had done earlier. Well that depends. What day is it? I regretted opening my eyes.

It's a nightmare. I tried sitting up but was stopped by more pain.

My head
My chest
My insides

I ignored the pain and got up. Wow I feel like ninety. I hunched over.... Uh oh... I scurried over to what I assumed the bath room fast. I lost it. My stomach contents: All peaches. I got done and ended panting. WHERE THE HELL AM I?!?!?

I kept gagging even though there was nothing left. SOMETHING TOUCHED ME!!! I jumped over to the side to get as far away from it as possible. I looked up from the ground through the dim light and saw Him.

NO ITS NOT HIM!!! ITS NOT FHE DIMITRI YOU KNEW!! This is a monster... I began kicking and throwing toilet utensils at him. "Ah! Rose stop." I didn't stop. I kept at it. "Rose stop there's no use! Stop fighting!" Nope... He picked me up and swung me over his shoulder like a rag doll.

"NO!!! PUT ME DOWN!!! LET ME GO!!!" He was walking fast with me bouncing. He roughly landed me on the bed I woke up in and put his entire body weight on me. I snarled and fought back all for nothing. I was going nowhere. He's going to bite me!!!! "No please don't!!!!" He shook his head and rested his head on my chest.

He came back up and looked me in the eyes with his red ones like fire. "What are you doing here Rose?"

"Well you hit me on the head and dragged me here." I swear my head could be used as a cannon ball.

"You know what I mean." He had a warning tone in his voice

"I'm here because I have to keep my promise. I know you will just deny that you still mean it. Ok?! I'm going to kill you and save your soul!!!" He threw his head back laughing. Ah gawd this is torture.

"Rose its amazing being this way. Why would I ever let you stake me?"

I began feeling with a free hand trying to get my stake. "Because I-" I couldn't find it. I just shot daggers at him with my glare. "No!" I pushed off and slipped between him and the wall. He let me go and I ran to the other end of the large room. It's got a TV and a couch. I gripped the door handle and tried to shove it open. It's locked! I ran to the window just as he casually got off the bed. I tried everything to smash or open the window. It was probably an inch thick. "AGH! No leave me alone!" I ran over to the end table near the couch and grabbed a lamp to swing with. I took it in my hands unplugging it and got into a fighting stance. I held it out. This is my only weapon since my stake was no where to be found, and I'm not going to die without a fight. He stopped five feet in front of me and cocked his head to the side as if I was joking around. He sighed a bit annoyed and walked closer.

I swung trying to keep a distance. He saw it coming and caught it. He yanked it out of my hands and threw it too hard at the wall. I tried punching but he blocked as if I was only hitting him with a balloon. He got closer to one foot... Six inches... Two inches... I began whimpering and hunching my head to my shoulders and sinking to the ground. This is how I die. It was a great life and I couldn't ask for any life better.....

He's touching me!!! I squeeze my eyes shut. He had placed one hand one my hip. The other he touched my chin lifting it to look into my eyes. I kept them shut incase he wanted to use compulsion.