YAADEIN

PREMEER & PREET ONE SHOT

Do like and comment if you find it worth reading.

***************************************

"Preeti! Not like that. How many times should I have to teach you that first let the water boil properly and then add tea leaves?" Heer asked annoyingly at her younger brother's foolishness or carelessness.

"Oh ho, di! How many times should I have to tell you not to call me Preeti. It's a girl's name." Preet, Heer's younger brother replied cheekily as if taking a sweet revenge for calling him Preeti.

 "And about this", he pointed at the kettle on the gas, "you should have told me earlier. I can't do it again." Her younger brother huffed and left the kitchen in a carefree manner as he knew her elder sister would finally correct the thing which he had messed up.

Heer looked at his direction and sighed. She threw the leftovers at the sink and washed the utensil and got ready to make tea.

"Di, please hurry up!" She heard her brother shouting from the living room. She came and placed the cup of tea on the glass table in front of the couch on which her brother had already seated enjoying a packet full of chips.

"You started without me!" She made a pout and snatched the packet from his hands.

"Hey! First of all I didn't start without you and second of all you are forgetting something". He smirked and again snatched the packet.

"Oh, really? Am I? And may I know what that is?" Heer inquired pretending not to know anything.

"Oh please. Abhi tumhara wo ashique aata hi hoga. Poor soul! You know I feel bad for him. Only God knows how he will be able to tolerate you?" Preet teased his sister.

"Preeeeeet! I won't leave you", screamed Heer and started to chase Preet who had already started running. But Preet halted as he suddenly bumped into someone.

"Hey PJ, save me from this screaming lady." Preet joked seeing his favourite person in the world after Heer.

Prem Juneja, a handsome young doctor who was dating his sister for more than 2 years now. Preet was about to hug him but Prem smacked his head. "Ouch! What's that for?" Preet asked rearranging his hairs.

"For calling me Poor Joke. You should have called something else. What is this...PJ?" Prem answered.

Preet burst out in laughter. "You are one such man! I was calling you Prem Jiju, not poor joke", and again he laughed and this time Prem joined him scratching the back of his head smiling at his own foolishness.

Heer came running after Preet and noticed the two men whom she loved more than her life standing on the doorway and chatting...or more probably laughing.

"So finally you get time to come." Heer stated looking angrily at Prem and stomped out of there.

"The weather is pretty bad here. I think I'll be needing blessings." Prem winked at Preet and followed Heer.

"Heer, sorry. I tried but they didn't leave me." Prem tried to explain the reason of his late arrival.

It was his birthday and the 3 of them made plans to celebrate it together. But Prem's colleagues and fellow doctors arranged a surprise birthday party for him and he couldn't do anything. It was 11 p.m. means only one hour left to finish this day and there he was standing on the living room of Heer and Preet's apartment.