Introduction

Hello humans!!!!!

I've been reading books for quite some time of my life and found wattpad along the journey . Needless to say that I've become a walking library with recommendations for everyone that likes to read.

So I thought, why not be a good person and recommend books to people so they wouldn't need to search around for books to read.

I know how hard it can be to find a good book especially on wattpad and how frustrating it can get when you've started a book and you find out that it isn't quite what the description or its views were making it out to be

I know how hard it can be to find a good book especially on wattpad and how frustrating it can get when you've started a book and you find out that it isn't quite what the description or its views were making it out to be .

I think y'all will agree with me that most books here on wattpad are just cringe as fuck or have a shit ton of typos or a sudden nonsensical plot change or just overall have a bad formatting and even worse grammar that could make you wanna bleach your eyes.

I don't really mean offense to anyone so don't flip your shitt but sometimes even those books with millions of reads would make you wanna smash your head on a wall and yes I do have a reading list with books I never finished😭.

I read a wide range of genres so all you need to do is just take a look at the chapters , comb through my review and dive in .

My best friend  @Your_Lady_Pigeon would be helping me in editing and stuff. You can check her reading lists as well for more recs.

I also have book recommendations outside of wattpad and I'm debating on whether to include them or not (maybe I'll make another book for that). For now its just going to be wattpad books .

I'll try to post at least monthly recommendations (it might be weekly if I have more time). You can  add the book to your library for regular updates.

Also all these are my personal opinions, so don't take it too seriously.

Don't forget to vote if you find my recommendations helpful and comment if you've anything to say or just wanna ask something.