Chapter 3 "heart break"

Warning
Sad Uraraka
Bakugo x Deku

*Uraraka's flashback to yesterday*

Me and Tsu was in the Women's restroom as I was crying. After about 30 minutes of crying, we hear someone running and then a bang at the door. Turns out Kaminari was running, in a rush for the bathroom.
"Omg is he ok lol" I thought to myself. I guess he noticed me crying when he asked if I was ok. "Oops sorry girl- woah Uraraka are you ok? Why are you crying?" He said as he walks up to me. "Oh it's nothing.." I say as I wipe my tears away. "It has to be something! You wouldn't be crying if it was nothing! Is it boy trouble..?" Kaminari said trying to cheer me up. "Yeah..." I said softly. "Which boy? Midobro?" He said. "Yeah I've had a crush on him for so long but...he likes Bakugo! I don't even know how! Bakugo is so mean to him and I'm nice! How..?" I say as a start to cry again. "I always help him and and told him he was going to be the best hero..and Bakugo..always said he was a loser, never going to be a hero, to die! How can Deku-kun be so stupid!" I say getting angrier just thinking about it. Hey hey! Calm down..believe it or not bakugos a lot nicer than he acts. He helped me bring my F- in math up to a C+. Plus you'll find a different man sometime, just be patient..anyways I should go it'd be weird if I walked out of the bathroom and then You guys do, who knows what they'll think especially since Uraraka is crying..yikes... also class is about to start soo ima dip see ya.." Kaminari said with a smile. "I agree. *ribbit*" "you should leave first Kaminari we're going to skip class so we'll see you after" Tsu said. "Yeah.." I say as I wipe my tears away and force a smile at denki. Kaminari smile smiled back worringly.."hope you start to feel better bro- I mean Ochaco.." denki says with a smile and  finger guns.

Word count: 364