(RB) Forever In Love :: Heatwave x Femme! Reader x Chase

Heatwave and Chase starts to fall for you once you join the team as a ambulance.

A/n: I haven't watched Rescue Bots in what seems like forever I do apologize for my stupidity. Lol.

⋅-˚̣-✧-–-⭒-⊹-⭒-–-✧-˚̣⋅

You were an ambulance. Your partner is a female named Natalie. The both of you can get along very well. The both of you would always accompany The Rescue Bots on a mission. Heatwave was helping people out of a building with Cade while you and Natalie helped take care of the injured people.

Heatwave and Cade was finished getting the last of the people and Chase walked up to you and Natalie. Heatwave watched as the both of you chatted. Heatwave liked you. Almost as much as Chase did. Chase had talked you into going for a drive. So you said sure. Heatwave follows the both of you in the woods.

Heatwave saw you and Chase chat about life on Cybertron. But you smiled softly.

"Cybertron was my home for vorns. But... I... I'd rather work here... It's my purpose..." You said to Chase who had his arms around his helm. He was looking at the sky.

"You know. Regardless if we're on earth or Cybertron... I'll will fall for you... I... I like you... More than a team mate..." Chase admits. Heatwave was very upset.

You were blushing. "I... I have a crush on you... And Heatwave..." You said.

Chase's spark beats when you said you liked Heatwave as well.

"You... Like both of us?" Chase asked.

"Yes. Truth be told I can't choose between both of you..." You admitted.

"Ah... Okay..." Chase gets up. "We love you too."