Chapter 29

A longer chappie bcs why nottt

Waking up in the arms of the one person you love is fantastic, the most magical feeling in the world. Louis is living it right now. His arms are wrapped around Harry and the younger boy's face is hidden in Louis' chest. He snores lightly and his mouth is partly open. Louis gets butterflies from the thought that this will be one of the many mornings they will share like this.

He carefully lets go off the boy, takes a shower and then calls room service. Louis has something special in mind for today. When everything is arranged he crawls back into the bed and kisses Harry's face.

"Baby, wake up." Louis' voice is soft and gentle. He rarely uses that voice but Harry makes him softer than an freaking teddy bear.

"Why do you always wake me up?" Harry groans, moving his head to Louis' lap so he can keep sleeping on there. "I just want to sleep, Lou. What time is it."

"It's literally four in the afternoon, you dork." Louis jokes.

"How is it already four?" Harry slowly opens his eyes and looks at his boyfriend. Louis is so gorgeous. He still doesn't understand how he got so lucky. "Did we really sleep the day away?"

"Mm..." Louis answers. "I think that happens when you snog till six in the morning love, not that I'm complaining. I could go for another snog now actually." Louis leans in and presses his lips on Harry's plumb ones. He can feel him smile into the kiss which sends shivers down Louis' spine. He ends their make out session with a small peck on his lips and on his forehead.

"Now, baby I need you to go to your part of the room and close your door. I'll knock on it at seven and only then you can leave it." Louis mumbles against Harry's lips before pecking them again.

"What? Why? Are you already trying to get rid off me?" Harry jokes.

"Never."

And Harry is sure that he has never seen a look as honest as the one in Louis' ocean blue eyes and never heard a voice so sincere. It makes Harry melt into a puddle.

"I'll go but I'm kind of nervous why though, Lou." Harry's fingers are tracing Louis' chest that's still slightly wet from the shower that he just took.

"I'm going to take you out on a date. But as we are not allowed to go outside because we can't be seen together like that and I have to rest, I'm holding this date in the room. So now get out of my sight Styles and let me prepare everything."

Harry smiles, genuinely smiles and kisses Louis' lips. "Alright, babe. Can't wait till it's seven. I already miss you."

Louis slaps him playfully but can't help but look fondly at the boy. "You are such a sap."

"You love it though."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

--

Exactly at 19:00 Harry hears a knock on his door. He opens to see his beautiful boyfriend in a light blue button up that make his eyes jump out even more and khaki chinos. His hair is perfectly messy like it always is and he has a bouquet of roses in his hand.

"Those are for you." Louis blushes as he gives the roses to Harry. "They feel real but they are fake so they don't die, just like our love for one another."

"You're so cheesy." Harry smiles, pulling his boyfriend closer to him so he can kiss his lips. "They are beautiful, thank you. You're a real gentleman."

"Just for you." Louis bites his lip. "Now, let's go. I cooked for you and I don't want it to get cold." Louis grabs Louis' hand and he leads him to the table that's standing on his side from the room.