(RiD) Drift Away :: Orion Pax + Sparkling! Reader

This is the prequel of the Bumblebee x Reader (Found)

⋅-˚̣-✧-–-⭒-⊹-⭒-–-✧-˚̣⋅

You were following Orion through the garden on Cybertron as he placed a servo up as if telling you to stay. But you didn't listen. You continued to walk after him, the new Prime was visibly annoyed before you grabbed his servo. He forced a smile before he inhales and looked at you.

"Here in the garden... Let's play a game. I'll show you how it's done." Orion said, you then let go of his servo at the mention of this "game"

"Here in the garden... Stand very still" Orion poked your nose.

"This'll be so much fun!" You exclaimed Orion smiles.

It cuts back to you and Bumblebee.

"And then he smiled... That's what I'm after! A smile in his optics the sound of his laughter." You smiled recalling memories of Orion and you.

"Happy to listen, happy to stay. Happily watching him drift away." Orion walks away as You and Bumblebee watched the memory.

It cuts to space then you.

"Happily waiting... All on my own. Under the endless sky. Counting the micro-killiks standing alone as milli of vorns go by..."

A butterfly flies on your helm as you smile then it flies off you.

"Happily wondering night after night... Is this how it works am I doing it right?"

You wondered if you were doing what Orion wanted correctly.

"Happy to listen. Happy to play... Happily watching him drift away..." Your eyes narrow as you walked off Bumblebee follows.

"You keep on turning pages. For people who don't care. People who don't care about you!" You turned at the word turning. You gave a wilted flower to Bumblebee.

"And still it takes you ages!" The flower flew out of Bumblebees Servo

"To see that no one's there. See that no one's there. See that no one's there" Then Orion's face is shown to be laughing and progressively looks upset.

"Everyone's gone on without you..." You turned to Bee who looked sad.

"Finally something... Finally news about how the story ends." You noticed the communicator open. Revealing Bee.

"He doesn't exist now, sacrificed himself, with new friends..." Your face fell as the message ends, you ran after the communicator. Ripping the branches from your pedes.

"Isn't that lovely? Isn't that cool? And isn't that cruel? And aren't I a fool?" You ran as past you cried.

"To have... Happily listen. Happily play... Happily watching him driiiiiiiiiiiiift drift driiiiiiiiiiiiift away..."

You turned back as the past you disappeared.