Extended Description

Before I start this book I would like to thank the lovely person in the comments that convinced me to write this.  @6reek_6eek 

I would also like to mention my best friend since birth. She's helping me write this, she doesn't have a Wattpad account but she has quotev it's sAtaNsLaVe if you want to follow her. 

I hope you enjoy and I'm going to use Tom Holland as a face claim for Alex. 

     Alex was always in the back, in the shadows, went unnoticed by everyone, but that's where he liked it. He was comfortable in the shadows. One day he's forced to leave the comfort of his shadows, with his brother, but ends up finding new ones in Beacon Hills. 

     When Spencer found where his little brother was he took a short leave of absence, which the team assumed was because of his mother, to try and find his brother. It didn't take Spencer as long as he thought it would so he spent about a week getting to know him after Spencer found Alex on the run. 

     Alex was on the run because of his father. You see Alex's step-mother, which he thought was his actual mother, died because of a car accident and his father took out his anger on Alex. Alex hated his father so much more once he found out that Claire, his step-mother, was his step-mother, but he was also confused why Claire didn't tell him. But what really caused him to run away was when he found out that he had a brother that nobody ever told him about. So that's why he ran away, to find his brother that he knew nothing about except for his name, Spencer Reid. 

Hey, ya'll sorry I've been absent recently I've had major writers block, I'm struggling a little bit with some mental health issues, and I'm sleep deprived, but what's new. It's currently 1:15 in the morning so I'm trying to catch up with every book I have, starting with this one. I'm actually starting a schedule with all the books I'm continuing so that should help it. For this one, though I think I'm going to try and update every Tuesday, well for me anyway, just for summer. When school starts again I'm probably not going to update so much, because I'm going to be in my first year of high school. yay! (Note my sarcasm) So yeah I'll be a freshman soon yay ninth grade. Anyway, have a great night/morning/afternoon!

Toodles

-Emilly