more tea☕

Kiri pov:

I woke up to Denki yelling at the old lady Somthing about tuching his back... Anyway Izuku saw that I was awake and patted my head.

"Kiri your next for the memory revile thing Sorry." He said.

I sighed knowing this was going to be annoying.

"Fine..." I sighed.

"You can skip threw your memories only show them what you want. Mis Toshi has no control over your mind." Izu told me.

"You kids ready for me to call in the others?" The old lady asked.

Denki was still fighting with her but not as much.
Me and Izu nodded.

Mis Toshi and Aizawa came back with the bear thing.

" Oh I see so your ready to revile your memories?" Mis Toshi asked. I nodded.

She then took my hand and I closed my eyes.

I skipped to wen I got my quirk.

"Mommy!" I cryed there tears. I was three ar the time and has scratched my eye leaving a skar. "Omg eiji let's get you to a doctor and talk about this mistake later." Mom said with anger.
She must be mad I didn't get her quirk venom. I can't be like her if I have a stupid quirk. We got in the beaten up car and drove to the doctors.

Time skip after appointment~

"Mamm your doghter has a hardening quirk. But becouse she got it early she won't be able to control it very well. We just had a case like this with a young boy named Izuku medoriea. His legs turn into a fishy tail at random." The doctor said. I could feel the anger from my mother. She was realy pissed I didn't get her quirk also that I could now withstand her attacks. We walked out of the doctors to be greeted by a realy mad woman madder then my mom with a little yellow boy. " DENKI I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU HURT YOUR SISTER AGAIN I'LL KILL YOU!"  The mad lady yelled. The yellow boy now known as Denki had a burn that looked like lightning all over his arms. He was also bleeding from the eyes and back I could tell.

Time skip back home:

Mom dragged me into the small dark area she calls my room. She taks a cup fills it with her venom and splashes it on my face. I screen from the pain then pass out.

Any other Time skip fore years later~

Mom had work so she stoped me off at the park and left. At the park I met Izuku his brother Tenko and his friend's Toya and Toga. I played with them for a bit before I saw Denki once again. He was coverd in burns cuts and scars old and new. And His mom looked more mad then the first time I met them. He walked over to us very slowly as if we would attack him. "H-Hi I'm Denki Kami-" he stoped to being smacked in the head by his mom. "NEVER SAY YOUR LAST NAME!"  She screened at him. He shivers then nodded. "Hello I'm Ejiro Kirishema" at this point I identified as a guy. I know I was only seven at the time but I knew. I had short black hair that lay flat down. "I'm Izuku Shimara. This is my older brother Tenko. And our friends Toga Himiko and toy- dabi." Izu said. "Nice to meet you. Have you seen a pirpul haired boy he said he'd meet me hear..." Denki said with a cobsurnd look. Just then a screen was hurd from the distance. Denki went running after it. I guess he knows who or what it is... Me and Izu became close friends with Denki and Shinsou over the years. As I got older my mom stoped letting me cut my hair so I looked like a girl. There was this one bitch Tomo shokiko claming to be my boyfriend. We never went out we never kissed he never said I love you. He was only in it for my body. Apparently I was one of the hottest girls in school. I'm nine now me Izu, Denki and shinsou all go to the same middle school. The same as my crush katsuki Backugo. Tomo got nothing on him. He may seam rude but he's realy nice if you get to know him. My mom Is the villain known as viper by the way. Denki hot a call from shinsou after school cuz he missed. Denki put him on speaker. "Denki please send help! Dad's getting his gun. I'm scared!" Shinsou cryed. Me and Izu looked at Denki. His eyes where flaming red. One thing the fore of us have I'm coming is our abusive households. Denki went running. Shinsou dosnt live to far away from the school so it didn't take him long. Me and Izu watched from the gate unable to do anything. We both hurd a realy loud thunder coming from Shinsou's house. Denki! An abulince and cop cars went zooming by in that direction soon after. Denki was sent to a mental hospital for nearly killing Shinsou's dad. Heck he parilized him. So Shinsou was sent to live in faster care. Witch wasn't much better. After another vuple of years I was raped a cuple of times by my mom's abordanets good thing I'm unable to have kids do to the abuse I go threw and a side effect of my quirk😀 I'm ten now just so you know Tomo is fucking five or more years older then me! He was weld back a cuple lot of grads. But apparently to him he's just to hot to move up. Bullcrap!

I let go Tashi's hand after that.

They all looked at me like I was crazy.

" What?" I asked.

"You where FUCKING RAPED AND I WASN'T THERE TO STOP THEM!" Denki yelled.

"Its no big deal..." I mummbeled.

After the teacher and Toshi calmed down Denki somehow they left to give us some space.

" Your next bitch be prepared!" I say in a joking mater.

"Like hell make them do Shinsou first had known me longer then both of you put together!" Denki said angrily.

"Isn't he the only one who knows your full name?" Izu asked.

"...yes..." Denki admitted.

Soon Shinsou walked in.

Let the fun begin!

Whoo hoo another long one! Hope you enjoyed next is Shinsou!