Chapter 2

Zoe's pov:

I put down all of my makeup on the flor so we could quickly grab it when filming. It was so much fun filming and my tummy hurt so bad afterwards because I laughed so much. I filled in Alfie's eyebrows and they ended up looking like slugs which was so funny. Whilst we were filming I couldn't stop noticing that he kept glancing over at me. A few of the times I would look him in the eyes and we would just sit like that staring at each other. I would have a lot of editing to do with this video, but I didn't mind, because it was so fun filming and just hanging with him. We collapsed in the sofa both sighing He was such good company and I really didn't want to go home yet, I really didn't but it was getting dark outside so I needed to get driving soon so I would not be home to late. Suddenly I felt Alfie arm touch mine it through shivers down my spine, and I stopped breathing for a moment. We got eye contact and he smiled at me I smiled back, probably looking like an idiot. This was when his mom walked into the room, Alfie quickly moved away from me to the other side of the sofa, it sounded like you to we're having fun she said while raising her eyebrows at Alfie, he blushed. I guessed you two are finished filming she said we nodded to confirm. Well dinner is ready then she said.
Then I must be getting going now before it gets to dark I said. I didn't want to go. I just wanted to stay here with Alfie and spend time with him. I don't know what made me want to but I just wanted to stay. I liked him a lot.

Alfie's pov:

She was putting on her jacket and shoes getting ready to head of. I wanted her to stay. I loved her, and spending time with her just made me realise how much I actually liked her. She looked gorgeous and she was so nice, and when she smiled, oh man it felt good. When she finished getting ready she said: well I guess I'll see you soon then, it was such a fun day. Thank you for wanting to spend it with me. This made me smile and I couldn't stop it. She enjoyed the day as well. It was my pleasure I answered her in a posh way, causing her to laugh.
She walked over to the door very slowly I couldn't stop noticing that she looked a bit sad.
I really didn't want her to leave. It's now or never Alfie, I thought to myself, you have to man up and and ask her to stay here for the night. But what if she thinks I'm an idiot I thought to myself, what if she thinks I'm stupid and she in reality just wants to leave. Alfie it's now or never and if she says no then you don't have to see her again. I pulled my self together, and just as she was about to grab the door handle I said: Zoe, stay, I mean if you want to. It's getting dark and you won't be home before midnight. I sighed of relief, I did it I thought, I did it.
She turned around quickly and said: it would be great, if you don't mind, I can get a bit anxious when driving in the dark. Of course you can you're always welcome, I answered. Mom Zoe's staying here tonight I shouted to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SECOND CHAPTER HOPE YOU LIKED IT. I THINK I WILL BE WRITING A CHAPTER AROUND EVERY SECOND DAY XXX

——————————————————

Edited September 2021.
Hello Lovely people that have taken the time to read this little fan fiction I wrote soooo many years ago!
First of all thanks xx Second of all, there ain't gonna be any more parts to the story if you hadn't already figured that out..
My hobbies lie elsewhere these days, and I am not gushing over Zoe and Alfie the same way as when I was a teen.
But I'll leave the story up for anyone who has enjoyed it. And for my own memory sake!😂
-signing off xoxo