Chapter 1

The Boys In White

Chapter 1

Just another sweaty afternoon in Mos Eisley , a faint sound of music drifted from the cantina. As the lead space flute player of the Modal Nodes, Beckon Flan, played his instrument with a spiritless look in his eyes. He looked over at Snit who was almost asleep with his hand on his Jizz Box. Flan tapped Snit which startled him and he awoke. The other band members were dozing off, yet the song continued. Their mastery of the song rivaled that of a Jedi Master's mastery of the force .

"You sound like a festerin' Jizz Box," a gruff voice was heard from the crowd. Flan looked up and saw the face of his nemesis, Droopy McCool. "Get off the stage and let a real space flute player work his magic." The bartender dried a glass, concentrating on the potential fight in the corner.

Flan glared at Droopy McCool, "Go back to that wamp rat den you call home, you Bantha -breathed Kowak".

The Cantina fell silent.

"I'LL GUT YOU," screamed McCool as he threw himself on the stage. The bartender ducked behind the counter as McCool rushed towards Flan. "Limp-tongued Nerf-Herder," bellowed McCool as he swung his space flute around in a barbaric rage. It would have come into contact with Flan's head but the attack was blocked by Max Rebo's space trombone.

"Too slow fatso," quipped Rebo. While McCool was focused on Rebo, Snit snuck up behind him and brought his instrument down onto his head. The Jizz Box shattered releasing the Bith- Jelly all over McCool's face.

"Argh, my eyes!" McCool wailed as he staggered away. He brought his space flute back up swinging blindly at Snit, who grabbed it in his huge, wampa-like hands. They stopped in their tracks as the group heard blaster shots from across the cantina.

"Oi, you shrak eaters. You've got ten galactic seconds to get out of my Cantina or I'll go all Order Sixty Six on your asses. I swear on the Emperor" Flan turned his head towards the source of the noise, he was alarmed to see the beefiest, buffest man he had ever seen in his life brandishing a heavy Mandolorian Repeater at the group. McCool snatched his space flute back from Snit, who let out a grunt.

"This wont be the last you see of me Beckon Flan, I'll have the last laugh," snarled McCool as he strutted out of the Cantina.

Flan beckoned to the Modal Nodes, "We better leave...". There was no response from Sy Snooties and Evar Orbus. Snit let out an impatient grunt as he smacked the two round the back of the head forcing them awake. The two, startled, continued playing 'Mad About Me' hastily.

"You two. Out!" Flan snapped as he became increasingly annoyed. With their heads bowed the band trudged out of the Cantina. Rebo tipped his hat to the bar keeper as he strode past.

"I guess that means we're not getting paid," Sy muttered cheekily.

An unusual aura swept over the Cantina, the manager cocked his gun and sighed, "Peace at last".