8

Walking up to sehun you stuck out your freshly perfumed wrist and he smelt it he smiled.  You did the same thing with suga oppa. Lol his face was so precious when you did that    socute

After teasing your oppas you walked back to the center of the room. Then you walked to bts and back hugged taehyung oppa thisalien...

as soon as taehyung felt your arms he spun around faced you.  he then pick you up and spin you around until you get dizzy.

"YAH! taehyung-ah!! im dizzy (_._lll))

"AYYYYYY~ did that little girl just speak banmal (lower speach (?)) to hyung? hahah"-jungkook

" arraseo arraseo, there you go"

then exo oppa look at you hahahahaha cute... and then jaedoon oppa an other come in.

"yoonie who did you chose........?!?!?"

"aigoooooo~! sorry.... heheh" you ran for your life

"BWO!! You didn't chose hyungs?!" he followed you and caught you spinning you around also.  He gave you a big kiss on your forehead and later letting you down.

hahahahahah oppa is so cute when he is mad

after that bts and you went outside in the park because you where bored

"YAH JIYOON UNNIE!!!!"

someone called your name from behind while you were talking with all of bts. when kookie oppa looked over your shoulder he blushed like mad crazy lol you turned around to see a friend you havent seen in atleast three years because she studied abroad in japan.

"yah adrianna!! how are you i missed you!! *overflood of questions back and forth*"

"good! i was on my way here and i noticed a poster for a couple track competition, do you wanna join unnie?? she was never the one to bring up sports..,. she was only good at them. i always ask about competition and race.

"of course, but are you still in shape, girl?

"ne unnie!"

"ok meet me at gate after school. wear gym outfits for practice."

"ne unnie! i need to go to class now, annyeong!"

"who was she? she was really cute!"- jungkook

"she was an old teammate of mine and we always competed with or against each other.  she is athletic-ish :) she studied abroad so i havent seen her in a while either. maybe around 3 years...(?) well, we need to get back to class, dont we, kaja!"