Note

hi, pups!

I'm back for a very special concept and as you can see, in English.

For those who don't know, I am French and still a "beginner" at my level of English. I might make a few mistakes, as I don't intend to use translators for this story. That is why I apologise in advance if I sometimes make mistakes and I hope you will not hesitate to correct me if necessary so that I can learn from my mistakes and improve. I hope you'll enjoy this fanfiction as much as I enjoyed writing it.

To make a quick and brief explanation, this story follows the relationship of Daniel and Patrick after three years of spending together. The whole fic (one shot) is first based on a moment from 'Chuang 2021'. (This is also the reason why some characters from the show are present.) So for those who have watched it, I'm referring to the training-acting class they had once during Radio's rehearsal. And for those who don't know, basically, Daniel (Zhou Keyu) and Patrick (Yin Haoyu) had to act an improvised scene with the theme "end a long-term relationship". They literally killed it and I felt that it was true for a second.

(btw the first two people to pass through are Oscar and Caelen, two people you will meet again in the story)

DISCLAIMER: I am not trying to assume anything about them and this fanfiction is like its name a 'fiction'. I was actually really inspired by this moment during Chuang and their chemistry was no joke tbh. Also, this fiction is purely from my imagination so any similarities with other content (other than the acting moment) is a total coincidence.

So I'll leave you now, hoping that this little overview has made you curious about my little story. Thank you in advance.

A.