Six

why is this number 2 in the pineapple pizza tag ?? WHY IS IT 31 OUTTA 928 STORIES UNDER THE TAG "urmom" GO VOTE FOR EVERY CHAPTER GUYS THIS IS NOT A DRILL !! (def not a promo chapter) 

-----------------------

Astro awoke to a large bang going through his apartment. He groggily sat up from his nap and slowly walked to his front door turning the lights on while walking. "Hello?" he questioned, a bit concerned. 

"YOU BITCH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN TWO WHOLE DAYS THAT WE HAVEN'T EVEN SAID HELLO TO EACH OTHER," a familiar, hot, sexy, and obviously good looking feminine voice yelled "YOU EVEN LOST OUR SNAPCHAT STREAK THAT HAS BEEN GOING FOR 1,342 DAYS. I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT YOU." 

"Hey Crab!" Astro said lightly. 

"Hey dumb loser" Crab replied, still pissed as fuck. (thats a joke i swear we love u buddy)

"Look, I'm sorry I lost contact with you but you have to understand I-" 

"NOPE NO EXPLANATIONS. WE ARE ORDERING SOME PIZZA AND CATCHING UP WITH EACH OTHER. I MUST HAVE MISSED SO MUCH YOU HAVE TO TELL ME EVERYTHING." 

So they did. Crab and Astro caught up over cheese pizza and (maybe) some whiskey. They made sure not to order pineapple pizza after Astro told his story about River. Crab obviously agreed that she was a psychopath. All was well and they both went to bed that night feeling satisfied and content with their reunion. 

------------------

def not a promo chapter. VOTE VOTE VOTE *barks* i can see who votes and who doesn't..alsoifwehitnumberoneonanyofthetagsi'llmakeaspecialchapterandalongeroneandonewhereyouguysdecidethefateofourtwolovers. 

ANYWAYS ty for reading and see you next timeeee

Time finished: 7:07 pm July 7, 2021

~Crab~