Battle at the Goblin Village (Rewritten)

Draig who seemed to not be aware of his surroundings had an almost blank look on his face, not noticing the fact that his aura was causing the cave to begin to crumble and shake under the oppressive force.

Rimuru seemed to be protected, a golden aura surrounding him similar to his brother, albeit on a much smaller scale, the Storm Dragon still looking on at the spectacle as if the destruction didn't bother him at all.

However while not abruptly, Draigs aura while not losing density begin to shrink, from washing over the cave to becoming a pillar of force surrounding the Dragonoid who begin to float down back to the ground, looking towards the Storm Dragon, before speaking in a distorted but powerful masculine voice saying, "Veldora it is me Veldanava. It has begun, the joining of our souls. It will of course take time, for their are seals. The first of the seals has been broken, by you giving a name. I do not have long to talk as myself, but I wish you to know...I will always protect you...Rimuru Tempest, you much like your brother is destined to stand on a pedestal high, your journey will occur for a long time, it will have it's time, but not all of it shall be kind, be wary of trust, for forgiveness will not always be a must, heed these words spoken to you, or they will be bathed in blood, that will fully drench you", after saying this words the monstrous pillared aura around the Dragonoid, would dissipate, the Dragonoid becoming motionless while still slightly afloat.

"D-Draig?", Rimuru would question, and while it would take a few moments, Draig would slowly looks toward Rimuru speaking in his regular voice saying, "Yes it's me Rimuru, I had a conversation with Veldanava, our souls are starting to join together, but it will still be for some time. I have not changed much, but I am far stronger than I was, and contain vast knowledge. As I am now my level of power is an S Rank or Disaster-class threat level. While normally applied to Demon Lords, due to my Dragonoid race I am coming into power similar to that of a True Dragon...that power however will not be reached until a long time...even so small nations have no chance against me, and a larger one would have to expend all it's resources to try to handle me. Veldora I can fully recall what Veldanava told you, and it will stand true, I have a portion of his memories, ones that include you...I suppose I should say I'm glad to see you again...little brother. For now we should continue as we were", and with that said the Dragonoid was enveloped in a cloud of smoke, that dissipated revealing Draig to be in his human form, with his eyes still glowing slightly.

However they would soon return to there normal red, as the Dragonoid would look towards Rimuru saying, "Rimuru I believe it's time, are you ready Veldora?", Veldora nods, and speaks, "Yes do it, I'm sure we'll meet face to face again in the near future. See you Rimuru....Draig", "Yes...we will Veldora....Predator!", Rimuru says as his slime body expands, enveloping the unlimited imprisonment, absorbing it making it smaller and smaller, as Rimuru becomes his normal size again.

"That was easier than expected. Things are gonna be far quieter. But at least we still have eachother, big brother", Rimuru states, and Draig nods saying, "True...we will reunite with Veldora though...Anyway let's get moving.", and with that said the Dragonoid begin to walk forward, following behind.

On that day a great tremor...no a great earthquake rocked the World. The Disappearance of Veldora The Storm Dragon, an Catastrophe-class monster was confirmed, as well as The Short Reappearance of Veldanava The Star King Dragon, an High Catastrophe-Class Monster, felt around the same time. The cave where Veldora had been sealed for so long was located in the Great Forest of Jura and on the outskirts of that same forest exist in several different countries.