Sick

Connor's POV 

        I woke up to me and hanks alarm clock, I woke up with a dry mouth. I swallowed, "Ouch!!" i whisper screamed, hank rolled over to see what was wrong, "Woah Connor you feelin okay??" I looked over and smiled "Of course? why wouldn't I be?" He rubbed his eyes trying to wake up, "Okay con. Wake me up in 5 more minutes" I sighed and pulled the covers off of him "No hank wake up!! We'll be late for work!" He groaned and rolled out of bed taking a sip of warm beer from last night, "Eww.." I whispered, he looked over and laughed "Connor you sound a little sick" I scrunched my face and looked over at him "Nonsense. I feel fine love." I turned away and finished getting dressed and walked into the kitchen to make him breakfast. 

      Hanks POV 

               I shook my head as he walked out of the room, he's sick and he knows it. I don't want him going to work sick. I walked out into the kitchen smelling the delicious breakfast he makes me every morning. I'm really thankful for him, my life has really turned around since I've, been with him. "Baby you should just stay home today." He glared at me "No, I'm okay." I had a idea.. "Well I'm not going to work then if you won't stay home" He snapped his neck and looked at me. "What? No!! you have to, your record is already terrible you can't miss another day hank!" Got him. "Then I guess you should stay home." I said smirking at him, I did it. "Whatever.." he grouchily said to me I watched him walk over to the couch and cozy up turning the TV on to watch Dog shows. 

"Okay I'm heading out now!" I yelled down the hallway to him, he was in the bathroom for a while. "okay.." he said walking out the bathroom door and coming over to me. "What's wrong love?" I said rubbing his hair as he wrapped his arms around me. "You were right.. I'm sick.. I just really wanted to go to work with you!!" I kissed his head "You'll be okay, work will be boring, they've been having the same person on every case we have, we don't do anything except huge cases con" He sighed in my chest, "I know, but I wanted to do something after work today with you.." He said sniffling, "Well how about this.. If you stay and relax and try to feel better and we can still do it okay?" He smiled up at me and nodded, "Okay thank you, I love you, have a good day!" I hugged him "I won't, and I love you to" 

Connors POV

    I crawled on the couch and watched hank drive away from the window after turning on that loud music he loves. I watched the Dog shows I was watching and felt myself drift off..

  *BANG BANG BANG* 

The door. Someone's at the door? Who? I sleepily woke up and shifted myself to the door. I opened it and looked out.. "Gavin..?" I said, "Hey.. can I come in?" He said almost inviting himself in, "Um no. please leave" I tried shutting the door but he's stronger, he pushed it open. "Wow what a shit show Hanks got here.. HA.." He laughed. I didn't find his joke to funny. Sumo came in barking at him, "Calm your dog." He said "I won't hurt ya.." He said I looked him right in the eyes and looked back at sumo, He stopped barking but was growling lowly. "Sit." He told me, pointing to the couch. ''What?? Listen, I'm just gonna call hank" I turned around to grab the phone and was pushed onto the ground. He grabbed the phone Hank bought me not to long ago and smashed it. "What's he gonna do huh? ha.. Mmm listen Connor.. I really don't want to hurt you, so just listen to what I say, Okay?" I wanted to cry. I want Hank. I want to scream for help but I'm scared. 

What if he is going to kill me..?