Big Bad Bounty Hunter

Din Djarin: The Mandalorian

Din Djarin x Male Reader

TW(Trigger Warning): Blood, cursing, GROGU BEING CUTE, slight smut, Bottom Mando{4ONCE}

SHORT ONESHOT{Don't give me hate PeriodT}

Y/n POV

"Hey bud, come here," I said as I patted the rough surface next to me. Din was on a Bounty currently and asked me to stay with the kid. But c'mon all the Bounties we go on are dangerous but I guess this was different.

Grogu finally made his way over to you and sat on the hard dusty surface. While arriving on Tatoonie, it was kind of a crash landing because of the nasty winds. So outside you are fixing the left engine and grogu sitting next to you trying to eat your Screw Driver.

"Ah, shit. Stupid, fricking stupid mechanical thing," you babbled. Grogu made a grumpy squeal at you. "I'm sorry I didn't mean too. You saw it, the wrench attacked me and tried to eat my finger," I say while holding your pinched thumb. "But I am all done," I said gleefully.

He smiled and went back to chewing the handle of the screw driver. I grabbed the wrench and tightened it and hammered the panel in putting it back into place. I picked him up with the tools and went inside the Razor Crest and immediately headed for the cockpit. Setting the hardware back in its spot you sat Grogu down in the copilot's seat. 

He squealed sadly at Din not being there holding him or being next to him in the Pilot's seat. "It's okay, daddy's gonna be here soon," I said.  Usually he would be back by now, that's when you see it. You can get a glimpse of your favorite metal can running towards the ship with a bounty unconscious on his shoulder and about 10 or more Jawas' chasing after him angrily.

"START THE SHIP," you hear him yell. I start it up and wait for him, while he jumps on and puts it into autopilot I blind fire at the jawas' to scare them off. They run off and we're taken into hyperspace. Din has already strapped the Bounty to a seat by the bay door. 

Din I yell wondering where he is. "Over here" he grunts. You can see his helmet off, face bloody, armor off, and and blood seeping through the white tank top he has on. "What the Hell happened? Oh Karabast, if you don't tell me or let me help I swear to you that I will shove a womp rat up your ass," I angrily yelled at him.

"I'm bleeding, the bounty put up a fight, good one too and destroyed some things a Jawa had," he complied. "Alright shirt off now," I said. "Damn man, why do you have to be so dominant, it's kind of turning me on," he told me. "Oh my Stars... Can you just not be horny for like 5 minutes so I can take care of you. Go back to your monotone voice you always use with the voice regulator in your helmet," I replied.

I started putting gauze around his wounds then putting the medical kit away. "Hey come here," he demanded. "Hold on, light up Francis. I need to check up on the child. He is literally just sitting in the cockpit seat which is probably a bad idea now that I think about it," I deadpanned back to him.

You got up and brought Grogu back to Din with you. Walking towards the room you were just in you hear a lot of grunts and Din screaming, "You're suck a Dick, you didn't even tie it tight enough. It stings." "You like it tight don't you?" I questioned him, hearing nothing in response. 

You set Grogu down in his little nursery room you made him. He squealed wanting to be in your arms but you just gave him a ball and left. You walk into Din and yours's shared room. You walk up behind him and start kissing his neck. He turn bright red under your touch. "So, have any plans right now?" you asked, the tent in your pants rubbing into his ass.

"Yes, many I have to attend to. The ship needs fixing in the cockpit, the kid keeps stealing the knob on that one lever," he said. "I'll help you fix it, I'll help you fix your lever," I replied. He only grunted in response as I pushed him into the wall, my leg riding up in the middle nudging him.

"Alright, well I'm gonna go fix the ship tootle-loo," I said leaving him flustered. He looked back at me, I could sense the confusion and lust in his eyes. "You fucking asshole, you get back here right now, you put me in terrible position, please come," he shouted back at me. "That's what she said!" I yelled and left to attend to the mechanical problem with the panels of the cockpit.

Another Oneshot done phew.

I was setting a goal for myself to get it done before 11PM at night so we did it.

Alright see ya tomorrow with a new oneshot or Imagine. DMs are still open people. 

Even if you don't have any ideas and just want to talk then good ahead. All thirty+ of my friend group thinks I'm a good listener so go for it Beautiful.

Thanks for reading!

Stay classy and sassy, Bye.