Arrival

When they reached Vancouver, Penny was immediately picked up by the giant that was Jared Padalecki. She squealed, kicking her feet as he tickled her sides.

"Let me go! Please! Have mercy!" she wheezed in between giggles.

"Not until you admit I'm your favorite uncle!"

"Fine! You win! You win! You're my favorite uncle!"

Satisfied, Jared put her back down, a triumphant smile on his face. Behind them, Jensen was laughing and shaking his head while Misha just glared.

"That's cheating, Jared!" Misha grumbled.

"Deal with it, old man!"

As Jared grabbed Penny's bags and started heading toward the exit, Penny lowered her voice to talk to Misha.

"You're still my favorite, Mish," she winked.

"And what am I? Chopped liver?" Jensen asked her.

She just blew him a kiss, skipping after Jared and her bags. The two older men glanced at each other, rolling their eyes as they gathered the rest of the bags and headed to the car.

---

"So, do you guys know anything about the new guy?" Penny asked when they reached the set.

"Just his name: Alexander Calvert," Jared informed her.

"I guess that means it's time for some Social Media stocking!" she exclaimed.

She pulled out her phone, searching first on Instagram and then on Twitter while Jared set her bags down inside her trailer. It was smaller than most of the other trailers, including the staff, and located in between her uncle and Jared's trailers. She spent most of her time in theirs anyways. Jensen had just made sure she got her own so she didn't have to clutter his trailer with her stuff every time she was on set.

"Oh. My. God. He's so hot," Penny gasped as she scrolled through pictures of the actor.

"Should your uncles be worried?" Jared joked.

Penny didn't respond, too busy drooling over the new guy.