Jelouse Dabi x Creep Attracting Reader ~Bad move~

(u) prospective

'Man why did it have to rain!?' I think as I'm running down the street with my umbrella trying to make it back to the base but then I see a guy stuck under an abandoned buss stop I can't help but quite running for a moment 'should I help him? I am a villain but that doesn't mean I have to be heartless' I think hesitantly walking up to the guy "ah hello sir are you stuck?" I ask and he turns around "why yes I am mind helping me get outta this rain? My apartment's just down the street" the guy says "sure I don't mind" i say letting him under my umbrella and we both start walking in the direction of his apartment "so you live alone?" the guy asks after we'v walking in an awkward silence for a few minutes "I have a boyfriend" I say quickly as chills go up my spine 'I don't have a good feeling about this guy' I think as I stiffly walk down the street starting to walk a littler faster when-

Time skip
Dabi prospective back at the base

The doors burst in and (u) drops to her knees trying to catch her breath while she's drenched in rain "what happened?" I ask with a raised brow "Oh nothing... don't worry... I just... ran into some creep" (u) says inbetween gasps and I scowl "a creep?" I inquire "Yeah some guy was stuck in the rain so I was gonna help him but he tried to grab my a$$ So I kicked him dropped everything and ran I kinda forgot the umbrella so I ran a mile in the rain and then-" I ignore the rest of what (u) has to say as I walk towards the door glaring "hay Dabi where are you going?!" (u) ask's following me as I walk outside of the base and as water droplets touch my skin they immediately evaporate apon contact "Stay inside til I get back" I tell (u) counting to walk in the directing (u) was coming from "you don't even know what the guy looks like!!!"

(u) prospective

I sigh walking back inside of the base and slump down into a bar seat and Kugiri comes out from the back room with a fresh bottle of whiskey "where'd Dabi go?" Kugiri ask's looking around "out" I say flatly "you ran into another pervert?" Kugiri ask's "it's the third time this month Kugiri!!! Why's this always happen to me???" I whine dramatically while I sprawl my arms out across the bar and Kugiri pours me a drink "maybe your just unlucky" Kugiri shrugs "yeah unlucky isn't the right word more like cursed" I grumble "well your dating Dabi arnt you? he doesn't act like it be he respects you doesn't he?" Kugiri ask's "....he does" I admit "and then there's me Shigaraki and twice and mr. compresss and all the other guy's in the league not every's that way" Kugiri tells me "so I assure you (u) your not cursed"

Mean while Dabi prospective
Dabi prospective

"Dame that took longer than I thought it would" I think with a grimace as my arms burn from over using my quirk I'm almost positive iv got a few new scars and they hurt like hell after walking for some time I make it back to the base and walk inside to see (u) sitting at the bar chatting with kugiri with a sigh I sit back down next to (u) resting my head on her shoulder resting my eyes "Dabi your hot" (u) says panicked "I know" I say cockily and (u) rolls her eyes "not what I ment! Your over used your quirk agin didn't you? dame it Dabi you didn't have to do that" (u) says getting up to grab a first aide kit while kugiri pours me a drink "you worry her Dabi" Kugiri tells me "yeah well she worries me that guy that messed with her today? turns out he was a wanted kidnapper who targeted adult girls" I sigh as kugiri hand's me a drink before (u) walks back into the room "Dabi gimme your arms" (u) says sitting down and I let her bandage my right arm while I enjoy a glass of whiskey "(u) tell me when ever your going out" I say "Dabi I know how to take care of myself you know" (u) says as she's finishing wrapping my right arm "well obviously not you should wear a hood or something!" I say raising my voice and kugiri slowly leaves the room "a hood? Dabi I'm not some pop star who's trying to hide from the paparazzi!!" (u) shouts "well you sure could be with all these guys fawning over you!" I yell "it's not my fault! You think I want some guy I don't know a thing about touching me!?" (u) screams "well I don't know! maybe you do!!" I shout and (u) stays silent 'crap...' "(u) I didn't-" (u) gets up from her seat marching down the hall to our room and I hear the door slam making my glass fall off the counter shattering "*sigh* kugiri another drink please"

(u) prospective

"(u)" I hear Dabi call from outside of our room and I stay quite sniffling in the corner "(u) open the door" Dabi says "(u) the door please" Dabi says but I don't move a muscle I hear him sigh before sitting aginst the door "(u) I didn't mean it" dabi says before staying quite for a minute waiting for my response but I keep my mouth shut "(u) I was just upset that creep that messed with you was a kidnapper it pissed me off and I got jealous I know you'd never want some creep to bother you I didn't think about what I was saying" Dabi says and I scoot over sitting aginst the door "you know I'd never purposefully let anyone touch me right?" I ask "I know" Dabi admits "alright I'll forgive you as long as you tell me how pretty I am and how much you love me" I grin cheekily and I hear Dabi laugh "I guess your alright" Dabi chuckles and I kick the door "owch..." I hear Dabi sigh "be nice!" I punt "yeah yeah I love you very much" Dabi says and I smile opening the door tackling him into a hug "your the only one I'll every allow to touch me Dabi"