Chapter 1

1st POV

Gambora High School,

A school made for those with supernatural or magical abilities and or traits. Students come here to learn about magic and study it's craft in secrecy, separate and hidden from society under surveillance of the government. Not just anybody can attend this extraordinary institution. Which is why it boggles my mind why me and my totally absolutely 100% normal sister WERE ABLE TO BE SIGNED UP FOR THIS SCHOOL! I'm getting ahead of my self though. I didn't learn about the truth of this school until a little to late. You see, it all started with my mom.

September 3rd, 20XX

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

The alarm in my room screamed at me to get out of my bed. I slammed the off button and rolled over to the edge of my bed. I picked up my phone and checked the time, It read 5:30 AM.

The sun from my curtains shined in my eyes as I rubbed them awake. Today was going to be my first day of school at whatever school my mom signed me up for. She said that she wanted to keep it a "secret" so I don't really know much about it. I got out of bed and dragged myself to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and the took a deep breath

"Might as well get this over with" I sigh and got myself ready for the day

I took a shower, got dressed, did my hair and brushed my teeth. The school uniform was pretty standard. It was dark purple and lavender plaid pants, A deep purple school coat with the school insignia, A cat wrapped around an orb with a witch hat (kinda weird if you ask me) with some gold accents here and there. Underneath, a lavender tie and a white dress shirt. I left my coat open and put on my black white and red Nike sneakers, grabbing my bag off my desk in the process. I snatched my phone off the table and headed downstairs.

The faint aroma of egg was drifting up from downstairs. Mom must be making her special omelettes. I'm scared to ask what's in them, but dang are they good. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw Mom cooking omelettes at the stovetop

 When I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw Mom cooking omelettes at the stovetop