Think of title later

I woke up in one og Chandler's t-shirts while surrounded on all sides. Even though this bed was plenty wide for all of us Chris had some how ended up in a star fish position below me. Karl was spooning me while being a being spooned by Chandler and Jimmy was hugging around my torso with one of his hands interlocked with Karl.

     I couldn't move so I laid there and gently played with Jimmy's hair until he pulled me closer and yawned.

    "Morning sunshine," I giggled as he looked up at me.

    "Morning beautiful." He whispered back.

     Each of them had a vaguely different morning voice. Jimmy and Chris' seemed to be more deep and raspy while Karl's kind of sounded like he was going through puberty again times two because his voice was like a rollercoaster filled with voice cracks. Chandler's sounded like he lost his voice and me, well I hated mine. It sounded like I was five again. To be fair I hated the way my voice sounded regardless but I hated it even more when I first wake up.

     "What time is it?" He grunted and rolled over to check his phone in response to my question.

     Him and Chris were still lacking shirts, Karl was in a hoodie and Chandler was in a shirt.

     "11:56," He said and rolled back over to me.

     "We should get up," I tried to bargain with him.

     He shook his head and nessled his head into my stomach and went back to wrapping his arms around my waist.

    "But Jimmy, you guys have a video to film," I tried again to coax him into getting out of bed even though I knew it was no use.

     "But I talked to the boss, he said he wants us to stay in bed," He replied and held on tighter, almost as if he was scared that I would leave.

      "Fine, I'll cuddle for another hour then we get our boys up and you guys go film."

      "2 hours."

      "1."

      "3."

       "1."

       "5."

       I groaned and giggled,"Fine 2 hours that's it."

     He just smiled and I started twisting my fingers through his hair.

     "Night night," he said and laid his had back down on my chest.

     "Night night," I chuckled back and readjusting my pillow.

     I must have fallen asleep again because the next time I woke up I was being jumped on and the person who jumped on me was getting yelled at.

     "Chris! You gotta be careful shes fragile," Karl yelled.

     "Yes be careful with our princess!" Chandler yelled too.

     "Wasn't to fragile last night," Chris wheezed.

     I opened my eyes after hearing all the yelling and sat up. Karl was rolling his eyes and Jimmy seemed to be conflicted.

      My eyes darted to him and like always I opened my mouth, "What sunshine? Cant seem to decide if you should jump on me too or make a horny middle school boy comment?"

     "No- I," He stuttered.

     "You what? You seem to have lost the cockiness of last night," I teased and stood on the edge of the bed.

     "He was being cocky?"Chandler asked stepping to beside the edge of the bed and putting an arm around my waist.

     "I say we put him in his place." I giggled and patted Chandler's head.