Testing and names

I have been waiting at the training field for a while before seeing Aizawa come out of the doors. We stood there in silence for a small while before seeing the students start to come out.

"Your all late. I want yall to be earlier next time. The world wont wait for you to arrive to the scene before they do anything. If I dont find you as someone worthy of being a hero, you'll be expelled." Hes harsh, it may not seem like a good feature, but it will help them when they become heroes.

"But sir! That's unfair!"

"Unfair? The world is unfair. Do you think villains will care about it being fair? What about sudden heart attacks or hurricanes that ruin people's lives? The world isnt fair, so I wont be either."

They all stood there shocked. No one moved,their eyes blown wide with this sudden speech of reality. The world is so unfair to everyone it's almost fair.

"Now, izuku. I trust that you are strong and that you can help me give an example of each test?"

"Alright Aizawa."

He threw me a ball and pointed me towards a circle.

"Here you'll throw the ball as far as you can. I'll be canceling your quirks the first time then the next you'll throw with your quirk." His hair started floating upwards, I'll take that as my que to start.

I stepped to the back of the circle before doing little side jumps to the front of the circle. Once I got to the front had one more little jump then threw the ball as hard as i could.

Aizawa didnt say anything as he stared at the device on his hand. He glance at me for a couple seconds before returning his gaze.

"Infinity." I certainly wasn't expecting that. During the times of the samurai, I would train with them because they had the hardest training I had seen. It has been centuries since. I'll have to test Nezu myself later if my results came out like this.

All the students did was stand there, no one wanted to make the first move. But some are braver than others.

"HELL YA! THAT WAS AMAZING! BUT HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!" I looked at the students as they started to cheer thinking it was easy. I only smiled at them. My gaze followed along them until I saw the black haired child.

"Aizawa."

"Yes izuku?"

"I dont have a quirk. So, i think it's there turn." His eyes widened. I already knew what was going through his head. How someone with no quirk could do such a thing or that maybe I did have a quirk and he was just incapable of canceling it.

"Ah, yes. Mirio, you're first." A tall blonde started making his way over to me. I put my hand out towards the sky and waited. They all just watched with curiosity. The ball I had thrown was soon coming back to my hand at extremely high speeds, leaving a small fire trail.

They weren't as surprised this time. They might be thinking that someone in the class had understood my gesture and returned it.

(Time skip: 4 hours)

Everyone had gone above and beyond with their tests. After they had all showered and returned to the classroom, they found Aizawa sleeping and me reading a book a had been given from Julias Caesar as a gift. I have rewrote it a few times over the years due to old age and people finding it weird to carry around such old things. They wondered into the classroom and began to talk quietly, scared of awakening their frightening teacher.

A girl with purple hair decided we should all share names and quirks.

"Nejire Hado! My quirk is wave motion! I hope we all get along!"

"I'm Mirio Togata, my quirk is permeasian!"

They all introduced themselves. Eventually it came down to the black haired child that hadn't said anything. (666 words) Mirio and Nejire urged him to tell his name.

"T-tamake Amajiki. Manifest." He say down as fast as he could trying to divert the attention from him. I guess I'll help.

"Excuse me everyone." They turned towards me.

"Are yall going to leave us teachers out?" Aizawas head popped up at this and started criticizing my every move. I simply looked towards him and smiled as bright as I could and turned back to the class.

"My name is Izuku. You can make nick-names if you'd like. As you know I have no quirk but a strange power beyond that."

I really said fuck it and made another chapter for OverLitch thanks for asking nicely man! I hope you enjoy this chapter or whatever, anygays-

(770 words)