discord call-sx

jilix , streamer au

(not proof-read)

praising, phone sex

"oh come on now, admit it."

jisung's legs shaked in anticipation, his thoughts running fast and out of his reach. a small whine escaped his lips as his fingers sat on the w, a & d keys , moving his character around. a cocky laugh filled his ears making butterflies fly around his stomach. "you really are something, ji."

"shut your mouth." the older grumbled, taking his frustrations out of the keyboard as he smashed the keys. it was almost like he could hear the other's smirk through the headphones. he shifted in his seat, biting his bottom lip as the phone call was full of sexual tension. "oh how cute" felix teased "i can tell you're liking this more than you should."

jisung couldnt take it. he cant even remember how this all started, but he doesn't want it to end. just for his own selfish pleasure. he can't even tell if the other is joking or not, god he really hopes he wasn't. the older has had feelings for the boy for a long time now. sadly, felix has already expressed how much he loves women and it pains him so much. he can't help but to feel just a tad bit jealous whenever the australian talks about a certain streamer or friend who happens to be a female. it's childish, he knows.

all the male wants is for his best friend to talk about him for once. to call HIM pretty or great for once! even if they were just joking around for the bit. every time the two would playfully flirt, it'd always spark something in the older and thats how it lead to this.

a crush.

its sounds silly to him now, he was an adult now. but thats really what it was, a crush!

now, jisung feels more guilty than ever. felix, his best friend, oblivious! oblivious that the older really is enjoying this more than he is.. at least thats what jisung assumes. in this case, he's the oblivious one.

the male chewed on his bottom lip, slowly building up the courage– the courage that could possibly ruin a good friendship between him and felix.

"lix pl- i'm horny."

well thats not exactly how he wanted it to come out. he can't even play it out as joke, it came out way too serious and blunt. his cheeks were bright red, as his eyes slightly burned indicating that he, a grown man, was about to cry. jisung sobbed quietly at his pathetic self, covering his face with his hands.

how could he say that? why was he even considering admitting that he was attracted the younger? everything is ruined now. how could jisung continue making videos with his best friend? his partner. how will his fans react when they notice the male will be in less and less videos until boom, he's gone.

god why did he have to feel this way?

his throat ribbit as he tried his best to hold back his cries, until he heard the voice of his best friend once again.

"oh angel.. i'm sorry" there was a moment of silence- "did lix make you feel like this?" the blonde soothed, hearing the other's sobs from the other line. jisung's hand went straight to his pants, compressing the embarrassing bulge rising from just that simple pet name. a moan shot itself out of his mouth from the pressure, as he cringed in humiliation. "sor- sorry, don't leave me pl-please.." the older cried as tears dropped onto the floor.

felix cooed as an attempt to comfort the other. "i won't leave you sweetheart, why would i do such a thing?" a small 'oh' slipped out of the older's mouth at his words. "lix just wants to help. you've been such a good boy lately you know.." jisung mewled at the praise, gently bucking his hips up "lixie jus' wanna help" he slurred, trying to convince himself to stop crying.

the younger hummed as his mouse clicked out of the server. the submissive, of course, noticed and decided to do the same. "have you already touched yourself, jisung?" fuck this is humiliating. jisung sniffed, wiping his eyes with one hand as the other stayed in his lap. 

"a bit.. i'm sorry" he whispered, his body gradually calming down. felix hushed the other male, frowning. "oh angel, no need to be sorry. are you comfortable with turning on your camera, babe? lix just wants to see his pretty boy." butterflies flew around the submissive's stomach at the petnames, he loved it so much. pretty boy. he was felix's pretty boy. 

wait.

did he say camera? oh. 

jisung sat back in his seat in a funk. and a raging boner. should he? usually he'd say 'no what i can't' but if felix really means what he said, maybe he could..? no no he couldn't that would be weird.

the older let out a whiny moan, rutting up against his own hand as he stared into the blinking camera. "what a good boy, yeah? look at you! putting on such a show." felix praised as you could almost hear his grin. the other's body jerked forward ever so slightly with his knees pushed together. he whined, desperately trying to get himself off. "please.. felix pleas" jisung practically begged just to keep hearing the male's voice. 

"come on use your word, are you close angel?" jisung gripped onto the bottom of his own shirt, slowing down his pace in frustration. he wanted to cum so bad, he needed it. "want to cum- really really bad, but i can't i don't know." he admitted, cringing at his own words.

the australian laughed quietly simply at the other's cuteness, sighing. "so you think slowing down will help, hm?" he teased, receiving a red faced jisung. "such a pretty angel, so adorable like this. if lix was here with you right now, i could make you feel so good." shivers went up the submissive's spine as flashes of fantasies he thought before came back to mind. his hand got to work quite quickly, looking back into the camera with glossy eyes. 

jisung chewed on his lower lip as an attempt to stay quiet, but moans still managed to make their way through. "want me to tell you what i'd do to you right now?" 

??? yes??

the older nodded a lot more harder than he should, brushing his hair out of his face. felix chuckled, groaning as slight fumbling around was heard on the other line. "i'd love to know what you would look like under me- to see your eyes roll back into the back of your head, squirming around under my touch." jisung moaned, already feeling his climax creep up. "i already know how much you love it when i praise you, fuck you reactions when i just call you a 'good boy' is enough. you look so gorgeous every time." felix said lowly, quietly waiting for the male's response. 

the older choked out a moan, leaning forward as his eyelids were squeezed tight. "oh god, lix lix li-" jisung cried out reaching his climax, finally. he shaked as his hand kept going, milking him out. "you did such a good job love! lix is very proud of you, how are you feeling?" the submissive panted quietly, giving himself a bit to recollect himself. 

"fe- feeling good, but tired now.. " he responded quietly, his eyes darting around to avoid the camera. 

the blonde smiled, praising the other one more time. "i know your tired angel, we will talk tomorrow, does that sound good?" the younger asked as he was in a hurry to leave and get himself off. jisung nodded, with a small smile glancing towards the camera. "yes sounds good" 

"okay baby, i'll leave you be. i will talk to you more about meeting up in person one of these days. i don't think i can wait."