#Prologue

The sound of rough breathing could be heard in the dark alleyway in the middle of the stormy night. A lot of blood was splattered across the walls and the path in the alleyway the more one ventures into it. The cries of pain muffled by the occasional booming loud thunder in the rain. The rain washes away the blood, but more blood keeps being splattered. A small stream of red water could be seen leading from the alleyway, and into the streets.

"I-I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Please give me one more chance. I promise I won't leak any information again!"

A heavily injured man whimpered out as he tries to survive through the pain being inflicted on him. He was kneeling down on the dirty ground at the end of the alleyway. Droplets of water rained down on him from the heavy downpour.

Two tall figures towered over the injured man. One which was taller than the other was the one inflicting pain on the man.

"Enough, Adam. Stand down." Stated the shorter one out of the two figures. The person torturing the injured man, named Adam, bowed down to the shorter figure.

"Yes, Master."

The shorter of the two stepped out into the moonlight, revealing an averaged height young, good-looking person. He had short, messy white coloured hair, sharp narrow red coloured orbs for eyes and a beauty mark right beneath their left eye.

"Tell me all the information you leaked and to whom." They paused as they looked straight into the eyes of the injured man, "and No Lies."

"I-I..." The injured man stuttered as he hesitated to answer to the person as he was quite domineering and frankly, very terrifying.

"Answer the Master, you traitorous git!" Adam screamed at the injured man as he kicked the man in the gut, "This may be your only chance to live." He continued.

"I-I only told Jack Aphelion about the event that's supposed to happen on 20 August and nothing else! I swear! Please! Let me live! I swear upon my life I didn't say anything else!"

The man stuttered out fearfully at the overwhelming presence of the towering figure of the master that he betrayed, regretfully.

"I see."

Hummed his master as they stood in a thinking position, trying to decide what to do with the man now. Coming to a conclusion, his master ordered Adam.

"OK. You can kill him now, Adam."

They cheerfully said as they turned around, ready to get back into the car, and away from the heavy downpour. Sounds of protests and fear could be heard from the man on the ground.

"Master! Master! Wait! Please!"

The man shouted tearfully and in fear for his life. Thoughts of regret flashing through his mind.

Greed led him to this.

His master opted to ignore the traitorous man on the floor. Deeming him unworthy of any other interactions. Cold red eyes staring down at him. Looking at him as though he was a pest.

As his master was walking away, his master suddenly turned back. Giving him some hope for mercy. Only, ironically, to be mercilessly crushed.

His master looked thoughtfully at Adam, the person who's always seen besides his master. They were basically joined at the hip. The look his master gave to the subordinate named Adam baffled him. I guess the rumours were true after all. He lost the bet, but now, he can never return to his friends at the organisation. Not after he betrayed them all.

"Ah, don't take too long. You said you had a reward for me behaving well today. I can't wait~"

They said before finally walking off towards the expensive car waiting at the end of the alleyway.