Aftermath

I thought you guys deserved some closure since I never made that second book I promised. So here it is. Everything I would have included in the second book. It's all right here. Thank you and your welcome. I hope you like it. And I'm so sorry it was short. Comment below if you have any questions you would like me to answer. If I get enough questions, I'll make a new chapter type thing. Here goes nothing.

Silena Rose Jackson grew up like any demigod, just not as many monsters. At the age of three, she was greeted with a little brother. Percy and Annabeth decided to name this little guy Charles, or Charley. At the age of 15, Silena was claimed by Athena while her best friend James, son of Piper and Jason, was claimed by Zeus. James and Charley would have a habit of electrocuting(A/N: IDK if I spelled that right) or almost drowning any guy that even talked to Silena.

Charley was claim by Poseidon at the age of 13 and had a pretty normal life. As normal as you can get when you are a demigod, anyways.

When Piper told Jason she was pregnant, he stayed with her, completely ditching the whole Air Force thing. Two years after they had their handsome son, they had a beautiful daughter. The couple decided they would call her Thalia.

Hazel and Frank had a daughter who was claimed by Mars. Her name was Cassie. (A/N: Sorry there's not a whole lot about this couple.)

Leo found Calypso and brought her back. They, too, had a daughter named Esperanza, after Leo's mother. She was claimed by Hephaestus.

Everyone got married and settled down. Aside from the occasional monster trying to rip out the demigods' hearts, they all had normal lives. All of them had their happily ever afters. As cliche as it is, that's what happened.