𝑰𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

* 𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂𝓫𝓪𝓴𝓾  𝓟𝓞𝓥 *
__________________

" Hi My Name Is Katsuki Bakugou... "

" I'm an adopted child of eraser head
and present mic "

"I was taken care of by them
when I was 14 years old "

" Before I was taken care of by them, there was a girl who was taken care of first "

" At that time she was only 4 years old "

" But she's a very smart and kind girl. She doesn't mind  if they take care of me and even
she greets me with love... "

" And there is a real child of theirs named hitoshi yamada or hitoshi aizawa "

" Ordinary people call him shinsou "

"he may look very cold and scary but he's very Nice "

" I don't know what I should feel ..."

" I have a dark secret that only they know "

" I have no feelings "

" or can be called emotionless "

" Why am I emotionless? .... The story is long .. "

" and why did they know when I was 14 years old? "

" It's because my parents like to torture me ... "

" At first I wanted to tell the pro heroes ... but ..I was afraid ... I was afraid my parents would be angry ... I was afraid ... they wouldn't believe my words "

" My mother and father are very kind
and generous people "

" They always help everyone "

" they are very influential people .. "

" Everyone believes what they say ... but in fact ... they sell children and make counterfeit money ... "

" In front of everyone they are fashion designers but behind them they do the wrong illegal work... "

"when I was 13 years old for a few months I was looking for evidence to arrest them ... and I succeeded ... finally the pro hero tracked them down and found stronger evidence then they were arrested

" Then the time of my plague was taken care of by the hero eraser head and present mic "

" But before all this happened ... I used to have an older sister ... but ... she disappeared somewhere "

" While we were playing ... She  had a car accident ... then she went to the hospital "

" But one day the hospital guard said she had disappeared... "

" At that time I was only 5 years old "

"I lost the only person who loved and cared for me "

" I have no friends and I am always bullied "

" I haven't spoken since I was 7 ... "

" when they met me ... at first I never believed them ... but a few months passed and I finally started talking to them ... "

" they are very good people .. "

" and I always wear the bracelet my sister gave me "

" It can only be opened through the key chain around my sister's neck "

" In another way, just destroy it "

" but it's the only gift from the person I love the most ... so I will never ruin it "

" I hope ... one day I will meet her ... and get an answer as to why she left me just like that ... "

" I want to tell ... how much I hate her ... but at the same time ... I want to tell ... how much I really miss her after a few years ... "

" And ... after I was 15 I could finally enter UA "

" My power is to make any weapon
through my mind ... "

" I'm class 1A while hito san is class 1B "

" Coincidentally dad hizashi teaches 1B and Papa shota teaches 1A "

* 𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾 𝓟𝓞𝓥 *
_______________

" My names is izuku midoriya "

" I'm UA Student class 1A

" in a few days there will be new students coming "

" My friends say he's a boy "

" Aizawa sensei told us his name is
katsuki bakugou -yamada or katsuki bakugou -aizawa "

" Aizawa sensei told us to be friends with him and make sure he has enough love and take care of him "

" I don't quite understand the words that aizawa sensei said but we are all just flollow instructions given by aizawa sensei "

" After all, it's not very strange because he is the adopted child of Aizawa Sensei "

" Of course he wants the best for him "

__________
644 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔
𝑷𝒍𝒔𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 🥺
𝑷𝒍𝒔𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 🥺