War is a totally other world

A/N: Hey guys! It's me again. I have school tomorrow so the parts I publish won't be once a day, but more like once a week. Sooooo... again I'm sorry for the mistakes I make while writting. Hope you enjoy

"Veeee~ bella~"

"Yes Italy?"

"Why are you writing so slow?  Are you hurt?"

"I actually am! My arm hurt, it's not broken, but I don't want to move it.."

"I'm going to make pasta so it heals"

"Hummmmm.........OK"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* HRE P.O.V *

*timecut 2 months after he left Chibitalia*

"HOLY ROME!" Shouted a cheerful voice, Chibitalia's one.

He couldn't make any mistake, but why was she here?  It was dangerous here!  He was at war! 

He opened his eyes, and all he could see was black. Everything around him was black, like a night without the moon or stars.

"Holy rome....Why?" said the voice

"CHIBITALIA! WHERE ARE YOU?????" He shouted

He turned in all the directions from where he was hearing Chibitalia's voice.  Some of the voice were  happy, they were living the good memories they had togheter. There was also some sad voices.  He couldn't hear what were they saying.

Then suddently, all the voices stopped, and a crying Chibitalia appeared infront of him.  He ran towards his princess to make her smile and help her getting over whatever she was sad about.  When he got infront of her, he openned his arm to give her a hug, but she backed off.

"Ho...Holy......Rome.....You Promise.........You Promise You'd Come Back" She said.

"And I will" he answered "The war is over.....They lo......."

"LIAR!!!! WHY DID YOU HAD TO LEAVE! NOW YOU WON'T EVER COME BACK" She shouted "YOU SHOULD HAVE COME BACK! DID YOU TOUGH ABOUT AUSTRIA, MISS HUNGARY, ME AND  PRUSSIA WHEN YOU SAID YOU SHOULD STAY A LITTLE MORE, EVEN IF THE WAR WAS ALREADY OVER, A MONTH AGO!" she continued

"I'll be back soon, so stop crying, princess"he said hugging her tightly

"....holy" he heard

"M.Holy Rome, please wake up" He heard agaun in distance

He openned his eyes really fast and looked around.  Chibitalia wasn't here. He was only surrounded by soldiers. It was a dream.

"I'm sorry to wake you up, mister, but, we're leaving today, remember?"

He noded and got ready to leave. He putted his black clothing, the favourite of Chibitalia. He got outside. He wasn't the only one who had decided to stay another month to make sure the rebels won't make any trouble anymore, they were maybe five to leave today, with him.

He couldn't wait to see everyone again, and, this time, he had a gift for Chibitalia.

*Time cut to like three hours later and 'cuz I'm awesome"

It as been a while since they were waliking in the forest, but something felt odd, something was wrong. 

"AHHHHHHHHH"

Holy rome turned around, to see a soldier full of blood, with a knife in his heart.

He felt the two soldiers that were infront of him take his hands and pin him to the ground.

"Soooo, Holy Rome, Is It? Hahaha, what a fool you are that the rebels wouldn't even fiht a little more for their freedom. But whatevver, because I think you know that you're going to die, here, and now."

With that said, the traitror took the knife from the ither soldiers body, and, pierce under his heart with it.  He felt the cold metal get into his chest, 'It hurts' He tough. 'I am sorry, I will not come back after all'.

He looked at the fake guards getting away. 'NO! That is not the spirit! Get up and get back home Holy Rome! You said you will come back no matter what' he tough

*Time cut of hell to 10 minutes later*

He was in a green field. He wouldn't make it. He fell flat on his face, with no strenght left in his legs. He was tired. He wanted to sleep. He closed his eyes and heard someone shouting from the distance

"HOLY ROME!!!!!!!!!!" shouted someone

Who was it? It didn't matter anymore. He was going to die here.

he felt hands lift him.

"No, Holy Rome, stay with me....."

It was Prussia.

"..........Say.......to......C-Chibi.....Talia....t-t-tha-t i-i lo-ved her........." He said, before dying.

*Prussia's P.O.V*

"Nononononono! please god, he his just a child! send him back. HE DID NOTHING WRONG! SENT HIM BACK!" Shouted Prussia

He felt Holy Rome moved in his arm.he hceked around his wrist. There was a pulse. Holy Rome opened his eyes.

"Who....are you?"

wait. what?

"who...... aam.....I?

Prussia hugged Holy Rome. At least, he was alive. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:It was longer than I tought, Part 4 comming next week

"veee~ Lacy, bella, The pasta are ready!"

"Thanks, Italy. Why are Germany, Japan, Spain, Romano, Prussia, Russia and Canada here?"

"Hola chica! Italy told us you were hurt"

"yes I am, but I'll be fine. Oh, Japan, I finished what you asked"

*hands him a R-18 spamano fan fic*

"what is this, stupid ragazza"

"Oh, Romano, My little tomate, I didn't knew you were this flexible!" *spain is readingover kiku's shoulder*

"Stupid ragazza, you have 3 seconds to run"

*Runs away*

"But, brother, she's hurt"