oneshot only !

your best friend that you were secretly crushing on came over to hang out and watch a movie with you, you both have a really close bond so when he came over you usually cuddled with him. but this time it felt different he was acting strange

while you both were laying close to each other he started to rub on your cheek making you look up at him to find out this whole time he was looking at you.

"why are you rubbing my cheek and looking at me?" you asked while giving him a strange look

"I don't know... you're just really pretty" he replied.

"that's strange" you whispered but continued watching the movie.

he kept rubbing your cheek which felt nice. you grabbed his other hand and placed it on your waist and he began to rub you there.

you started to smirk but of course he couldn't see you because you were the little spoon. you started to feel some type of way while watching the movie so you turned and faced him and just looked at him and he looked at you.

he started to slowly move his lips on yours and gave you a few pecks.. and a few pecks turned into you both making out.. he started to rub you in all your right places and began massaging your boobs making you get butterflies.

while heavily breathing while making out with him you placed your hand on his chest and he pulled you closer and he placed his knee between your thighs lighting pressing on you're private part causing you to let a soft moan into his mouth.

"you liked that hmm?" he whispered into your ears

"mhm.."

he took a break from your lips and started giving you light pecks on your neck.. it felt so good.. he got on top of you and pinned both of your hands onto this bed while his knee was still between you're private.

while giving you pecks on your neck he started to kiss down to your breast and stopped and looked at you.

"can I continue?"

"um...sure but just to let you know... this is my first time"

"it's okay y/n... just stay calm and I'll be in control of everything okay?"

"um.. mhm.."

he continued to kiss you he slowly lifted up your shirt and your bra and started to lightly suck on them leaving soft purple spots on your breast..

then suddenly he stopped and said "sorry did I hurt you or something"

"oh no nothing's wrong... i like it honestly.." he smirked at you and kissed your neck again before moving back and continuing to make you feel good.

he moved down to your belly button and you moaned louder. "is this what you wanted?" he asked teasingly as he kissed you.

you shook your head in response and he slowly pushed his fingers into you and began thrusting into you hard and quickly. He kept doing this until he filled you and you couldn't take any more. he removed his fingers from inside of you a giggled.

"do you want me to continue?" h

you said yes and he started to take off his shirt ... "let me know when you want me to stop"  he said before standing up.

you watched him undress and then he pulled out his member out. "are you ready?" he asked.

You gave a shy nod, the excitement building in your stomach and making you hide under the sheets.

he lowered himself onto the bed next to you and took in a deep breath before entering you.  you closed your eyes and gripped the blanket. he moved back and forth and you tried to focus on anything other than what was happening.

finally , after he was done, you felt him move into you again and your whole body tightened around him. you reached for him and pulled him closer. he began moving his hips in time with yours and you moaned loudly.

You didn't know how much longer you could last then he hit your spot, you came so hard that you cried out.

he continued to thrust into you and you could feel yourself getting close again. he stopped and looked at you. "are you okay?" he asked.

you nodded and he began to move again. this time, he went slower and you could feel yourself getting close again. he grabbed ahold of one of your legs, keeping it tightly wrapped around his waist. After several minutes of this, he collapsed next to you, exhausted.

"are you doing okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine... should we go to sleep?"

"yes.." he gave you a peck on your cheek and held onto your waist.