everyone here is hot (2)

You two started walking to your next destination, which was Rocketpunch Market.

"It seems like you get along with Gundham, (Y/n)." Hajime pointed.

"Well Hajibae, I knew someone who was similar to him, so I guess I kinda had an idea of what to do." you said, despite not liking the topic.

"Uhm.." Hajime coughed. "Why do you call me Hajibae?"

You shot him a confused look. "Huh? You don't know?" Like an unexpected attack, a smile formed onto your face again. "It suits you! You're fine as hell, plus, I get to make a pun out of your name!"

He widened his eyes. "F-Fine as hell?!"

You nodded. "Yeah! Sorry, did I not make it clear enough? You are attractive, Hajibae. Like, hot?!"

"I.. I.. Uhm.." He was a blushing mess at this point.

"(Y/n), you might accidentally kill him." Nagito smiled nervously.

"You're hot too, cloudy."

And now two boys were malfunctioning.

You laughed, feeling success in yourself.

Luckily, their faces cooled once you've arrived.

"Well, thanks to this place, we have no need to worry about food or any other basic necessities for a while." Nagito said.

"What do you mean by a while?" Hajime asked.

"Uh, it's just a figure of speech." Nagito raised his hands defensively.

"Can we really be sure that anything is edible though? What if it's all poisoned?" The other male may have overthought.

With a light sigh, your eyes went over to a (favorite snack) on one of the shelves. At the thought of munching on your favorite snack, you ran over and took one, remembering to come back to get more later.

"(Y/n)! What are you doing!?" Hajime asked.

You opened up the package and took a bite out of the snack, smiling at the taste.

Your eyes went towards the two. "I'm pretty sure this isn't poisoned, Hajibabe."

"B-But it's still weird! We're in a gigantic area yet we're the only ones here?!"

Nagito quietly groaned. "Usami did say that it's an uninhabited island."

"T-That's exactly my point!"

All of a sudden, a timid looking girl came up to the three of you.

"Uhm.."

The three of you tilted your head.

"Y-You see.." The girl started sobbing, "I-I'm sorry!"

You quickly got to action and comforted the girl. "Hey, it's alright! You have nothing to be sorry for!"

Nagito clicked his tongue. "Bullying a girl? Not cool, Hajime.."

"But I didn't do anything.."

You quietly giggled.

"(Y/n), you're not supposed to laugh at this!" Hajime complained.

"Ah! So your names are Hajime and (Y/n)? If it's okay with you, do you mind if I remember them?" the timid girl asked.

"Of course we don't mind!" you cheered.

Your gesture made the girl smile a bit.

"M-My name is Mikan Tsumiki. And, uh.. From the bottom of my heart, I hope we can get along.."