Your boyfriend Crawford

*you and you're boyfriend Crawford have been dating for a year, today is his 18th birthday so you wanted to do something special for him 😏😉 *

You grab Crawford's hand and he pulls you up onto the ledge, "the waves look beautiful at night" he says with a smile that makes you're heart melt. " they sure do" you say blushing. He then looks over at you, "I love you baby girl" he says slowly placing his hand on you're thigh, you're heart starts racing with excitement. His hand goes higher up until you grab him and kiss him passionately, he takes his hand off you're thigh and places it on the side of you're face, " -Crawf " you interrupt, let's go home you say with a smirk, he jumps down from the ledge, grabs you're back and pulls you onto him and starts running towards the car.

*getting in his apartment*

When you get into his apartment he takes you're hand and brings you to his bedroom, he starts kissing you're neck forcefully, you start to remove his clothes, as he starts to remove yours. Soon enough you guys are both fully undressed. Crawford moves his hand from your neck down to your pelvis, he gently presses you flat onto the bed. You feel his fingers trickle around your inner thigh and start to move back up towards your entrance. He gives you a look as if asking for permission. You shake your head with a loud moan. As his fingers enter you your whole body tingles and your heart begins to flutter. Crawford's bulge starts to get bigger...

TO BE CONTINUED... 😂😂😂😂 okay hope it's not too dirty