- Chapter 2 -

________Coincidence______________

AK pov-

I walked towards an art cafe in the airport, it was different from other cafe's like it was indulged which a different vibe around you, it was unique. I ordered a caramel latte and looked around to see a beautiful painting which caught my attention, the painting had dark and bright colours which spoke emotions and the objects said feelings.. I could compare it to my life... I could suddenly feel something which I can't explain when I saw this painting... I quickly called the waiter.

Ak- Hey.. may I know if this painting is for sale?

W- I am sorry sir, but this painting is not for sale. There is actually only two original painting that has been created, this is one and the other one is with the painter.

Ak- Oh.. okay can I know the name of the artist?

W- Sivaangi Krish, one of the best artist in India.

He slowly said Sivaangi in his mouth and without his knowledge he had a small smile in the corner of his lips.

W- Anything else sir?

Ak- Ahmm... no and thanks you

W- No problem sir

He was drifting in his thoughts back and fourth when he realised it is time to board his flight. He stood in up collect his things and boarded the airplane ( it was business class so two people sot near each other and there are like shade to close a view from the other side)

 He stood in up collect his things and boarded the airplane ( it was business class so two people sot near each other and there are like shade to close a view from the other side)

( It will look exactly like this)

The flight attendant showed my way to my seat and to my surprise she was sleeping there.. near the window seat... and I sit NEXT to her !!! I pinched myself to check if it is real and the flight attendant asked me if everything is right, I nodded with a smile. I slowly took a deep breath and exhaled.

SK pov-

I went through the line and at the end I realised I was waiting in the wrong line and left trying to find the queue to Chennai. While waiting in the line ( m.v- Yen than inniki naal ipdi pogetho ipaye kaal lam walikethe, flight la yernoda mothala naala padethe thoonganum)( why has my day started of like this, first thing I need to do when I get in the airplane is sleep peacefully)

I later boarded the airplane and since I am on business class the first thing I did was adjusted my seat into a bed, and put a sticker given by the flight attendant saying to wake me up when the food arrives ( soore rumba mukiyam la..) I slowly put on my eye mask and went to sleep as what I said ( hapaa.... enna oru sogam..)

AK pov-

I saw her sleeping like a ang.... I meant I saw her sleeping so I slowly kept my things in the overhead bin when I was about to sit I saw a bag near her leg I took it and kept it up as it was not safe to be there. The flight attendant came across saying the safety measures and also checked if everyone was wearing their seatbelt.

She came next to me and told me asking my wife to put on her seatbelt ( m.v- wife aaa... enna da inga nadakethe ) and the flight attendant walked away to help another passenger. (m.v- ippa enna da panapora, avala elapovom manasu varala....) ( what shall I do now, I also don't have the heart to wake her up...) I saw her having a deep sleep so I went next to her and opened a sheet of blanket and put it over her and went even closer to her to buckle her seat belt, when she turned a little and held my hand in her sleep.

I was literally shivering (m.v- enna da nee ponne te pesave mata ipona oru ponne ke blanket potte ava enada na thokethela kai a poducherka...)(what is this you don't even talk to girls and now you have covered her with a blanket and she also held your hand, what is this..) I saw a small circular sticker on the side of her seat to wake her up when the food arrives, I chuckled and slowly removed my hands from hers and decided to watch a some movies.

( it is a four hour flight, since its a 8 am flight they would usually serve breakfast ) 1 hour later

The flight attendant stood in front of me passing two trays of food for me and her, I took the tray and hesitantly tried waking her up. I slowly woke her up by saying " m... m... ma...... ma......... maaaa......"

SK pov-

I was in my deep sleep when I heard someone waking me up by saying m... m... ma? ma... ma .... maaaa ..... I slowly scrubbed my eyes to see the handsome guy sitting next to me!! OMG is this a dream I quickly scrubbed my eyes again when he gave a tray of food to me. I excitedly grabbed the tray from him and excitedly exclaimed chocolate mouse with white chocolate drizzle!!! he chuckled while starring at me a shyly hit by forehead with my palm and smiled.

When I saw about to place my tray on the table, I realised I had a blanket on me and I had my seatbelt on?? I don't remember me putting any of this on? I slowly turned towards him with a confused look, he didn't even turn around. I was staring at him with the same reaction until I came out of my thoughts when I heard him cough.

I quickly patted his back while handing him the water, he took it and drank the water.

Sk- Thank you.......

Ak- For?....

Sk- Everything....

Ak- No problem.....

She raised her hand for a handshake

Sk- and I am Sivaangi... Do you know Tamil ???

he shaked her hand and he slowly said out Sivaangi

Ak- I am Ashwin.... mm tamil teriyum ma......

she smiled a little and she started a convo as usual the bubbly sivaangi

Sk- neega work panringala?

Ak- ama ma i have my own business, what about you?

They were eating their food while talking

Sk- ohh nanum I have my own company and I also look after my dad's company.. aprom neenga committed'aa illa single'aa ??

Ak- hmm... committed'aa irunda enna panuvinga single'aa irunda enna panuvinga??

Sk- na onnum panamata just ore knowledge kaga tha keten..

Ak- hmm seri seri sapdunga...

He became silent for a few mins as usual Mr Introvert pops out of nowhere.. but sivaangi being her bubbly self broke the silence and they had a whole conversation. Ak was surprised of himself as he is not a person who would talk easily, he felt comfortable the whole time, he felt like he has known this person for years. They finished their meal and sivaangi was talking to him and dozed off. He was answering her question when he then realised she slept off, he chuckled and also dozed off.

____________________________________________________________

Heyy guys!!! I hope this chapter is draggy and more interesting then the first chapter. I tried making it longer then before hope it is long enough. Hope you guys like it and please do vote if you like it, I will surely be motivated by it and do comment your opinions. Thank you !!!!