6. Caught!

You blinked your eyes when you heard his words, unable to believe that he admitted you're his wife in front of all these people, his intense aura frightened the guilty maids and their bodies began to tremble uncontrollably.

His sharp gaze swept past them after a while, he opened his mouth again "Since no one wants to admit it, you're all fired, No one will ever hire you in the future."

"It's them, those four were the ones slandering the young madam!"

when they heard jungkook wanted to fire them all, the maids who didn't speak ill of you immediately betrayed the four guilty maids, the four maids knelt on the ground in fear and trepidation as they begged for mercy.

"Young Master Jeon, we're wrong."

"Young madam, we're wrong please forgive me."

"young madam, please give me another chance!"

"Lee Minho." Jungkook snorted and Minho Immediately called over the bodyguards and chased the four maids out, you watched the maids apologize and beg for forgiveness but you just stood there and didn't say a thing, you wasn't a saint. you wasn't going to ask for mercy on their behalf after they bullied you, if you did, they would only take advantage of your softheartedness in the future.

Once the guards dragged the four maids out, the hall instantly became quiet. Jungkook glared sternly at the remaining maids and said coldly  "If anyone dares to disrespect my wife again, the consequences will not be so simple, understand?"

"Yes, Young Master Jeon."

He waved his hand signaling the maids to leave, he looked up with mixed feelings at the woman who was staring at him, after a while he said,

"Until I find her, you're still second Young madam."

"Find who?" you subconsciously replied as his eyes instantly became gloomy "Don't ask what you shouldn't ask, Remember your identity.!"

with that he asked Lee know to push him upstairs, he didn't take another glance at the woman behind him, his eyebrows scrunched into a frown, he felt he had been acting strangely towards you recently.

you pursed lips as you watched him leave, right, it's none of your business who he's looking for, he only came out to defend you because the maids were indirectly embarrassing him after all, you're his wife in name. In any case, nothing matters as long as he didn't chase you away.

__________

Next day you got up and changed into some comfortable clothes, you put on a hat and went to the hospital. you couldn't sleep last night because of the results of the pregnancy test, you prayed that the results were inaccurate.

After arriving at the hospital you pulled out a pair of sunglasses and a mask from purse and put them on, you acted cautiously afraid that you would encounter someone from Jeon family. however, you attempt to cover your face only caught other's attention, you wanted to keep a low profile but it did the opposite.

When it was finally your turn, the doctor could not help but frown when he saw that his patient only revealed a pair of eyes.

Just as he was about to open his mouth to ask, they heard a loud 'bang' and a few tall, burly men in black clothes suddenly broke into the office, the doctor jumped and yelled.

"You, who are you?? security, security, there is a medical disturbance here!"

You saw the men walking towards you aggressively, afraid with men you tried to get up and run but when you stood up one of the men grabbed you and bent over to picked you up then rushed out of the hospital with you over his shoulder.