~ Chapter 19 ~

When she finally walked out of the shower I stood up from her bed. The rage only cumulated inside me.

I had to admit that she looked really attractive right now, but I pushed this thought away from me.

"You don't get to tell me such things. You don't get to cry on my shoulder and the next day give me this shit. You are hurting, Lexa. You are hurting so much. But instead of opening up and moving on, you close it inside and never let it go. Stop acting like you're fine. You are broken. Let me fix you," I said it all in her face, my voice clearly raised with anger. Before she said a single thing I moved closer to her, the gap between us disappeared, as some impulse put my hands on her neck pulling her closer.

Our lips closed together, for a second, just a second I felt her relax into the kiss. Her lips moving with such an ease against mine. Her hands wandered around my stomach, before she realize what just happened and hardly pushed me away.

"The fuck you're doing?!"

The push was so strong that I fell. I stumbled onto her bed, my legs bounced under me and before I knew my head hit her night stand.

I felt a strong headache and the next second something wet spilling on my face.

I slowly put my shaking hand to my head and realized that it was my blood. I looked at Lexa, terrified.

She was looking at me in horror, her eyes started watering.

"Oh my God... I'm so sorry, Klork." She looked at her hands and moved away from me. And that's when I saw it. She was afraid of herself.

But I was too shocked at the moment to say anything or even move. I just stared at her.

She started shaking her head suddenly. "I can't-- I'm so fucking sorry." And then she stormed out of her house.

She left me on the floor, still too shocked to move a muscle. Until I heard a loud engine.

I ran to the window and saw her on the bike pulling out on the road. I screamed after her, but it was too late. And if I knew one thing, Lexa could not drive in this state.

I walked around her room. Nothing I saw could possibly help me. But then I noticed her phone. I picked it up hoping to find no lock, but she had a password.

1111.

Wrong.

1234.

Wrong.

1122.

Wrong.

4321.

Wrong.

I thought for a second.

6666.

Wrong.

The phone showed me that this was my last chance.

6969.

Right. Of course. I shook my head in disbelief and got into the contact list. I found "Anya" and without even thinking I called her.

"Hi, Lexa. I'm kinda busy right n--"

"Hi, miss Woods. It's Clarke." I interrupted her sentence as there was no time right now.

"Clarke?" She was surprised. "From Lexa's phone? What's wrong? What's going on? Is something wrong with Lexa?"

I sighed, thinking for a second. "I don't really have time for explaining right now, but nothing is wrong with Lexa, she's alright. I just have a very important question. If Lexa would be angry..." I heard her sigh on the other side loudly. I couldn't say if it was either an understanding sigh or if it was more of a not surprised sigh, or maybe a relieved one... "where would she go?"