Chapter 11

Author POV

That night Yn slept in balcony.
She wanted to hide herself from him. From everyone. She was scared to loose the friendship of jungkook.While on the other side jungkook was confused with his own behaviour.

He craved for her touch. What was this feeling? Did he ever love Yoonhee? But he used to feel different while he was around Yoonhee. Was it an obsession? Does he love Yn? His heart told something while mind told else. He felt sad when Yn tried to distance herself again from him. He too didn't sleep that night. Both had been trying to avoid eachother.

----

It was dinner time and Mr. Jeon had just arrived from company. Jungkook was changing into some comfortable dress while Yn was in the balcony reading a book. Mrs. Jeon told one of the maids to arrange for dinner. She called out everyone for dinner.
"The dinner us ready all. Come to the dining room."
Mr. Jeon came while they were now waiting for you both.
After some seconds you came down.
"Where is Jungkook dear?" She questioned you.
"Right here mom."
He said while coming down the stairs.
"Come sit beside Yn." Said Mr. Jeon.
Mrs Jeon could sense the tension between you both. She didn't wanted to ask you now so she waited for the right time.

----

The whole time while having dinner was quite despite Mr. Jeon and Jungkook talking about upcoming meetings. Mrs. Jeon called you to help her with dishes.

"Yn? Dear is anything wrong between you and Jungkook?" She asked you whilst doing the dishes.

"U-uh yes mom. It's just he is stressed with work."

"Yn. Dear don't hide anything from me. I could see the tension between you both. Feel free to tell it dear. Unless if you don't want to tell it."

She said while turning towards you and slightly gripping your shoulders.

"No mom there is nothing like that."

I tried to control my tears but couldn't make it.

"Look your eyes are telling everything dear. Tell me what happened."

"Mom it's- it's feeling like I have lost the old kookie. I fe-feel like there is something else in his mind. I don't feel the same with him. He has changed mom."

I blurt out.

"Oh my dear! He indeed has. It's because he is trying to understand you and take you as wife. You know right the priorities have changed. You've changed the tracks. From friends to couples. It takes time dear."

She cooed you with her words. But she didn't know the whole truth.

"By the way……..me and your dad are going for a trip. We might take a month. So you have time with him. Have your time with him."

I fake smiled.

To be continued…….

Posted two chapters in a row today. Can't post tmrw as we have to stream PTD 💜✨
-natz