WEDDING NIGHT

A/n pov

Wedding party khatam ho gayi hai. Ab y/n ka alvida bolne ka vakt aagaya hai, sbka ro roke bura haal ho gaya hai prabhas aur arjun k bhi ankho se aansu beh rahe hai siddharth unko samhal raha hai aur humara v vaha pe chup chap khada hai usse kuchh bhi samjh nahi aara hai. Tabhi mr.malhotra Taehyung k paas jaate hai..

mr.malhotra: son i know you for a long time now as your father and I are good friends but still as a father I want to confess and request something.

Y/n k dad ne apane hathon ko jod kar kaha, Taehyung ko yeh baat acchi nahi lagi, usne mr.malhotra k haathon ko pakada aur kaha.

Tae: no no uncle, you don't have to request me just order me and I'll do that.

Mr.malhotra ek genuine smile dete huye apni baat shuru karte hai.

Mr.malhotra: son y/n is my only daughter, i never let her do anything, she is really sensetive and get hurt easily, she just want to show the world her real self, she even became nerd so that she can stay away from fake people. She doesn't know how to take responsibility of anyone or anything. Since she borned she gets whatever she want to. You can find anyone as a wife other than y/n or maybe much better than her. She is childish, stubborn, naughty, innocent..a complete child. She never stayed far from us from me. She never talk about her uneasiness, she never says anything to others about her feelings unless it's me or her those 3 brothers (pointing towards Siddharth, Arjun, Prabhas). If she is hurt or sad she will not tell anyone, if she wants to cry..she will never show up. As a father I know her very well, I know whether she is happy or not but now things are different, she is going with you far away from us so I wanted to tell you this. I don't know if she can take care of you but she can be the best like friend. If she do any mistake please don't scold her or hurt her she is very precious and sensitive.... please take care of her, will you take her as your wife? And take care of her?

Tae: first of all uncle I want a wife not a maid I will never let her do anything. don't worry uncle I will, I will take care of her and will never leave her side. I don't know if I can be the best husband for her or not but I can assure you that I'll never leave her side. Uncle believe me if anyone ever dare to touch her or hurt her then there is no forgiveness. No one has an audacity to even lay a finger on her.She my wife, mrs.kim y/n.

Mr.malhotra: i trust you taehyung. Just be by her side and promise me that I'll never see her hurt or weak.

Tae: I promise you unc-
Y/d: dad call me dad.
Tae: ok d-ad.

*Magical Timeskip*

Y/n aur v dono apane ghar pahochne vaale hai pure raste y/n aur v ne kuch nahi bola, y/n sirf window k bahar dekhte hue silently ro rahi thi v usse chup karana chahata tha but voh usse aur uncomfortable nahi karna chahta tha dheere dheere y/n ne bhi rona band kar diya aur ab voh log apane ghar k samne aagaye hai.

Watchman darvaza kholta hai aur v apne car ko andar leke jaata hai.

Y/n: amazing!!!Tae: yeah it's amazing!!Y/n: um by the way i wanna talk to you, come to my room's balcony

Y/n: amazing!!!
Tae: yeah it's amazing!!
Y/n: um by the way i wanna talk to you, come to my room's balcony.
Tae: what do you mean!? My room's balcony.
Y/n: remember tha CONTRACT thing. You will sleep in the next room from mine.

Aisa kah ke y/n andar chali jaati hai leaving taehyung broken.

Tae: I forgot about the contract, but don't worry taehyung you have a whole year to her yours. Just wait y/n I'll make you mine, you will be mine!!!!

______________________________________

Chapter is unedited ❤️