15 (Leave)

Jin pov

"Where is my breakfast huh? Can't you understand you must be on time? I-"
"Hushhhhh! What is with you today?" I asked whiny Jungkook who was driving me crazy from the very first seconds he woke up.

"You were the one who stayed in bed for two hours not even answering and then refusing to take bath for an hour and that caused your bre-"
"I don't give a fuck to your shits! Bring my breakfast to my room in 15 minutes! More I don't want any of those shits you brought me yesterday I am sick of what you bring me always. Taemin I want my coffee." He said and without giving any time went to his lift.

In all these two months I haven't seen Jungkook like this!
"What is with him today? He is moody!" I shook my head. Maybe he has pain or something? I wish Mr Choi was here but he left early and here I am with this fussy baby.

I took my phone as it rang.
"Jimin-"
"Jin I hate you hate you hate-"
"Jimin right now I am bu-"
"I am in a big troub-"
"Jimin you cannot believe how fussy Jungkook is right now. Let me take his breakfast and then we will speak ok?" I then hung up the phone.

"Jin everything's ready!"
"Ok thank you!" I took the tray and went up the stairs to his room. I entered his room. He was looking outside. I can say he is sad.
"Here yoru breakfast you were whining for." He turned to me.
"Why didn't you knock?" I sighed and massaged my temple.

"Knock knock is your problem fixed now?" He came to me.
"No cause it is what you do all time. Remember I am your boss and you must do wahtever I say. How many times I must repeat my wotds huh?" Something is wrong with him.
"Jungkook! What is this? Why are you this fussy an-"

"I am not fussy nor a bratty nor all those shitty nicknames you give me." He then looked at the tray.
"Here you are! I fucking don't want ORANGE JUICE!" He yelled and throw the tray down the table.
I closed my eyes and breathed deeply.

"Fine! Then get your ass and make breakfast yourself! More it is actually near lunch if our master excuse me I have to go and prepare your lunch." He turned his head and didn't answer.

"You have thera-"
"Cancel it!" He said without looking at me.
"You have to-"
"Can't you hear? I said cancel it! Seokjin can't you just listen to me? Huh? Why you always have to say something back? Just listen! I am paying you for do whatever I say not whatever YOU LIKE. Now go I am done with your shits today!" If it was two months ago I would definitely kick him in his dick and would be sure he won't be alive but now...mby knowing his condition I must be patient.

"I will tell Soyeon to come and clean here." He didn't say anything and just kept looking outaide. I sighed and came out of the room.
"What is with him today?"

Yoongi pov

"So did you do what I told you?" I asked Mr Choi.
"Yes sir!"
"Thank you you are doing well there. I have good news I think my works will be finished earlier and I come back in 8 months."

"Goof to hear sir! Sir Jungkook don't admit but has missed you!" I chuckled.
"This child!" I then remembered about today.
"Hoe was he today?" He sighed.
"I left early but could say was alittle moody. You know how he feels in this day!" I sighed.

"Take care of him!"
"I think this time won't be like always cause the new nurse knows what to do well."
"The new nurse?"
"Yes sir! You cannot believe but he has caused lots of changes. You must see the house. The curtains are all pushed away and everywhere smells like flowers. Sir as well is getting progress in everything!"

"Yeah?"
"Yes sir! Sir Jungkook now can take steps his doctor sais if he train more he can walk again very soon." I smiled.
"I wonder who is thid guy!"
"Sir I can say he is just like how ma'am were! I am sure sir Jungkook has noticed that too!"
"Nayeon!"

Author pov

Jin took the tray of Jungkook's lunch and came out of the kitchen. He got shocked as saw teh house all dark.

"Why all of the curtains are like this?"
"Sir Jungkook told us! He was angry!" I sighed.
"This brat!" I put the tray on the table and went to teh curtains.

"The sunshine will bring happiness in house! It warms the house lightens the house and gives you the sweet taste of hope! Hope of shining! Smiling!" He said and pushed the curtains away and smiled.

Not knowing Jungkook was listening to him! Each word hit him badly reminding him lots of things! The most beautiful diaries. He could remember eveyday his mother would say these words and humming a song caressing his face as he was helping her through it.

"My baby! Look at the sun! It gives us happiness! Warms our hearts lightens the darks and fears! And wanna know a secret?"
"Secret?"
"Yeah!" She then kneeled infront of Jungkook.
"It will give you hope! Hope to shine like sun!"

"Jin!" Jin tuned his head as the maids pointed to Jungkook. He looked at Jungkook who was looking at him.
"Do you need so-" He didn't listen and went up the stairs.
"Taemin call Mr Choi! I don't know what is with him!"
"Ok!" He then took the tray and went up the stairs to Jungkook's room. He wanted to enter but remembering how moody Jungkook was today stopped him. He knocked on the door.

"Come in!" He went inside. He smiled as saw Jungkook pushing the curtains away.
"Wow! So Mr Jeon invited sunshine to hid room?" He didn't answer him.
"Come on I brought your lunch!"
"I wanna have it in my bed."

"Come on Jungkook! Bed is not a place to eat." He looked at Jin. Jin on the other hand was surprised. Jungkook was looking at him not blinking.
"Straing at a beauty like me is natural but not nice!" He said and chuckled. Jungkook on the other hand didn't say anything.

It was weird! He always used to say something back but now.
He grabbed his wheelchair stool and wanted to sit but his hand slipped and he fell on the ground.
"Jungkook!" Jin quickly went to him.
"Oh my god your nose is bleedi-" He wanted to clean Jungkook's nose but he slapped his hand.

"It is all cause OF YOUR SHITTY ATTITUDES!" Jin got shocked as Jungkook yelled at him. He stepped back.
"What are you saying? I am helpi-"
"You are not helping but just bothering! Not caring being all easy going. It is YOUR duty to put me on wheelchair and take me everywhere here I am doing all myself and here. JUST SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME! ARE YOU HAPPY? SEEING ME ALL WEAK AND USELESS THAT CANNOT EVEN SIT ON THIS FUCKING WHEELCHAIR? ARE YOU HAPOY SHOWING THE WORST OF ME LIKE ALWAYS?" Jin couldn't believe the words he was hearing. He was mad! He was insulted by Jungkook. He chuckled.

"Wow! Wow! You know what? You are an idiot! Yo-"
"Seok-"
"Not an idiot but blind not seeing I am doing my best you you JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK to be better and better. Helping you in finding yourself! To show you you are capable of doing everything! Can you hear youself? You are doing everything yourself now? Weren't you doing them before sitting on wheelchair? Did the world change? It doesn't have it beatiues anymore? Not BUT YOU are blind to see those beauties!" He then breathed deeply. He swallowed trying his best not to cry.

"Now you don't want all thes ethings fine! You can throw everything away! Even yourself! A character called Jeon Jungkook!" Jungkook lowered his head.
"One more thing! I am leaving! Good luck with your prison!" Jungkook got shocked and lifted his head. He didn't expect this! They would always have row! But....today he went too much!

Jin went outside and head to his room. He saw maids looking at him.
He entered his room and took his luggages. He took a deep breathe and let his tears fell! He felt insulted! Jungkook words were surely harsh.
"He is stupid!"

"You can't leave!" He stopped taking his clothes when heard Jungkook. He shook his head and started packing.
Jungkook on the other hand didn't know how to stop him! He always wanted Jin to leave but noe he is leaving he didn't want it.
"Tae hasn't found a nurse!" He went near Jin.

"Personal problem!" Jin said with a cold face that Jungkook has never seen.
"You won't leave! I know that! It is just like those jokes you say that are not funny!" Jungkook said.
"I don't have any reason to stay!" Jungkook heart broke! He thought Jin cares for him! Someone who is taking care of him sincerely. He would always make him better but now this sentence made him feels even worse.

"Then.....then leave!"

Heyyyyy! Did you like it? I just published a new Jinkook book "Love fight" and a taejin book "Your heart tells"! Please support them too! Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉