𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅. 𝖭𝖠𝖬𝖤

"AURORA WHY DO YOU ONLY CALL SENSEI BY HIS FIRST NAME SOMETIMES?" Kugisaki and Yuuji called out for you, their faces were sweaty and bodies were shaky. They must've been running around campus looking for Aurora or out of restlessness. Either way, Aurora looked back up from her phone after pausing what seems to be a video of a man with long black hair besides a familiar white haired teacher.

The duo noticed to video but ultimately ignored the growing consciousness begging to question the girl.

Aurora blinked and bit off the top part of her ice cream causing Kugisaki and Yuji to start screaming at the girl concerned while also turning their bodies around maniacally. Maybe the crunching sound turned their reflexes on and made them wiggle like earthworms.

She ignored them and finally answered the question. "I guess Sensei and I just grew up calling each other that. I mean he is one of my closest friends."

Sadly, it was the truth. Gojo was indeed one of Aurora's closest friends, no that could not even explain that their bond.

The situation between them was very complicated.

Aurora before was clouded and far apart from what Aurora now could remember. Yeah, she did remember what it was like to be six but five? Absolutely not.

It was if she was buried down to freeze underwater before finally coming back years after.

Nobody really new why and nobody could explain why. Nyebe would not explain it. He kept everything a secret promising to tell Aurora when the right time comes.

So without much of that, all she remembers is how she lived most of her younger 4 years with her dad in the Philippines before making her go back to Japan, to where her "Mother" lived.

Aurora then arrived in Tokyo where she meets 15 year old Gojo. Even back in the day he was prideful and ever so full of himself.

"That's very weird Aurora." Kugisaki raised her eyebrows and concerningly  puts her arms around her shoulder. "Don't you have friends your age?? Sensei's ancient relic- WHAT DO YOU GUYS EVEN TALK ABOUT?"

"Uhh-"

"Now that I think about it what could you guys be even talking about?" Yuuji put on a a confused face, unknowingly to him, another mouth popped out at his right cheek.

"If you were interested in older men, you should've told me." The curse Sukuna, commented.

"Oh hey, Sukuna." Aurora shoved a ghost pepper to the mouth.

.

[ NOT PROOFREAD ]

hey guys this is a special chapter and not like a special filler chapter. this one gave some background to Aurora and Gojo's relationship. this will fit in after the whole Kyoto Goodwill event arc — BUT I'LL STILL WRITE ALL THAT OKAY I JUST WANTED TO DO THIS HUEHEUEHE