seven

Days after that very chaotic day happened at the mall, the two were back on their track.

Eunha couldn't stop laughing while sana was telling her what happened that day. Who would've thought that they'd be mistaken as a couple? even though the truth is that she doesn't know the man with her very well.

Yes, she does always imagine herself with her own family, shopping at the mall and having the best day in her life, not with Taehyung but with Jin instead.
But looking at it now, it seems impossible to happen. 

Should she just move on and continue living her single life? or maybe wait for destiny to find its way for them to meet again?

                                                                       ***

Another day in the life of taehyung, well, except now that he woke up alone again. It's funny how her scent is still in his sheets though it's been days since she slept there, it makes him miss her more.

He knew that he loved his supposed to be real wife but not as much as he loves his childhood friend, Sana. It was when she left without a goodbye, leaving him alone. Then one faithful day happened, he met someone he didn't know he would end up loving. 

But still, he didn't lose hope, he knew she would come back. Years after years has passed, still no sign. Maybe they weren't meant for each other?

                                                                        ***

In the quiet room, his phone rings. He looks at the caller ID as his eyebrows creased, it's from an unknown number. "Hello?" he answers on the other line.

"Tae?" a familiar voice answered. Could it be her? 

"You called? where are you? can you explain what exactly is happening? why you didn't attend the wedding?" his voice was a bit angry but he remains calm. He's not angry at her but he's angry at himself for not knowing anything and be such a fool.

"I know, I know, and I can explain." 

"You better explain everything, you don't know how worried I was and how I look so stupid waiting for no one on the altar. Gladly someone came" his lips formed a smile. That wedding was sure a big surprise for him.

"Yeah, I know" 

"You what? how did you--"

"I mean......I have to go. Just meet me at the cafe. Bye," She ended the call leaving him clueless. 

He tried to dial the same number again but she won't pick up. Now what? it was his only chance to talk to her. Is this all some kind of joke? 

"Damn it!" he whispered as he ran a hand through his hair. His messy hair isn't enough if he would describe how his life is. Is he really that easy to be played with? or is he just dumbed enough not to know?

A heavy sigh escapes in his mouth. If talking to her would solve everything then he wouldn't miss the chance. He can say he's a bit nervous to see her again and also the man she had replaced him with. 

                                                                           ****

Meanwhile, Sana was busy started packing her things up to go back to Japan. Last night was her final decision, if Jin still won't show up and explain everything, then I guess she needs to say goodbye. 

Eunha also came to her house to help her with her things. Tomorrow will be her last day in Seoul. She thought that maybe this is the only way, leave this place and maybe leave whatever she felt for him then move on.